Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 230|Reply: 3

Help me pls. [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-1-17 13:09:13 |Show all posts
Edited by harunalp007@gmail.com at 2019-1-17 13:24

Hello my level 51 and i have 128k power and its been 4 days since i have been began playing this game but my bp seems not keep up with my level up speed What should i do? Should i just level up more slowly? can someone help me

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-17 20:59:38 |Show all posts
No, you want to level up quickly. I'm not sure what you mean about your bp not keeping up with level up speed. You are always weak when you first start playing.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-18 05:27:06 |Show all posts
Firstly i can't do Hueco Mundo. My teammates killed in 3-4 battle after started so my vanguard seems lacking to me because of he cant take much damage. Also my damage totaly came from my kirinji my other teammates only do around 3-4k damage to opponent vanguard. If i didnt have that kirinji probaly i just killed first or second battle totally. So because of these reasons i think that my level up speed little fast and should i just more slowly do this or there is something lacking. My reiatsu level 18 my level now 53 and my kirinji have 59k bp. What should i do? Should i stacking vanguard and second partner of mine which is zabimaru renji from black market other than kirinji? I did get him for get that sogyo no kotowari from legend gallery.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-16 04:13:41 |Show all posts
Personally i don't own kirinji but from my experience  with fight vips is that Kirinji can do alot of crazy things. Stack him up. even if the rest are pretty weak. If you've got gold and want to go up fast, he's your best choice. Put a lot of stones( mainly agility and wisdom).

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-10-15 06:43 , Processed in 0.166212 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.