Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 6775|Reply: 10

Smart Home Experience [Copy URL]

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2019-1-22 20:25:54 |Show all posts
Not bleach related, but something I think most of us are interested in, and if we save money in our real life, we have more money to spend on this game, so...  maybe it IS related?    lol.  Please delete/lock/whatever if it's not allowed and sorry ahead of time...

Anyway, I'm looking for some advice...  setting up a smart home, done some research...  looking for first hand experience of what to, or not to do when setting up such a system...  planning to have between 3 and 6 smart plugs, 20 to 30 bulbs (some RGB, some white), 2 security cameras, a doorbell, prob a screened hub in kitchen, and 2 google home minis...  ATM I'm looking to run a samsung hub to connect them...  wifi I"m planning to run is google mesh...  prob only take 2 to cover my house....
Fuck your feelings prick

Trump 2020

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-24 21:14:23 |Show all posts
I really don't like smart home stuff, they are overrated... Instead, I invest money in home security system. Camera's indoor and outdoor around the house and advanced security system allows you to control your home security via your phone. I hope you will invest your money in something more useful.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2019-1-25 06:27:30 |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2019-1-24 21:14
I really don't like smart home stuff, they are overrated... Instead, I invest money in home security ...

I do have plans to put a few cameras and possiblt a video doorbell in the system at some point. But this is more for convince...  as a side effect, when I’m gone I can turn on and off lights in the house to give appearance that I’m stil home... but this is an after thought...  turning off and on heaters when not at home, light control, and pure convince is really the biggest reason I’m getting into the system.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-25 20:08:32 |Show all posts
MylarHyrule replied at 2019-1-25 04:27
I do have plans to put a few cameras and possiblt a video doorbell in the system at some point. Bu ...

Lights can be done by timer, that's what I usually do when I go away. Heaters has to stay on, depends on where you live, heaters on is a must especially cold area. You dont want the pipes to freeze.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2019-1-26 16:48:52 |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2019-1-25 20:08
Lights can be done by timer, that's what I usually do when I go away. Heaters has to stay on, depe ...

I'm a southern boy myself, lol.  In central Arkansas, heaters are only needed for a few months of the year...  this winter it's only dropped below freezing a hand full of times, lol.     The heater I'm talking about is a little space heater for the bathroom so my chick will stop fussing about a cold room, lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-26 19:28:52 |Show all posts
MylarHyrule replied at 2019-1-26 14:48
I'm a southern boy myself, lol.  In central Arkansas, heaters are only needed for a few months of  ...

yeah for those few months, you still need heater then lol, don't turn them off and leave the house. cuz pipe will freeze.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-26 23:49:25 |Show all posts
  1. I'm a southern boy myself, lol.  In central Arkansas, heaters are only needed for a few months of the year...  this winter it's only dropped below freezing a hand full of times, lol.     The heater I'm talking about is a little space heater for the bathroom so my chick will stop fussing about a cold room, lol
Copy the Code
you live close to me then. im in north east AR.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2019-1-27 08:08:04 |Show all posts
jms112085@mail.com replied at 2019-1-26 23:49
you live close to me then. im in north east AR.

In hot springs myself. How about you?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-27 15:22:02 |Show all posts
Bald knob. right outside of searcy.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-2 14:19:10 |Show all posts
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-10-22 18:33 , Processed in 0.028637 second(s), 11 queries , Xcache On.