Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 476|Reply: 7

Small to do list of easy fixes  off [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-1-31 04:35:58 |Show all posts
Edited by rugalb666 at 2019-1-31 12:00

Ok Since I am bored I'll take on the invitation to post things to be fixed

Here are a few small things that should be easy to fix, and why should we fix this they will they ask? because it is confusing for the new players and give them a bad image of this game duh! Fixing small irrating things is easy and will get new people a better user experience

- Arena stats don't take zanpakuto fortify into account when someone is offline, so it happens you outspeed and beat someone in battle only when he is offline and conversely some people are able to beat you when you disconnect
-Fix the texts to correctly describe  the conditions in COM, how many threads opened in the forum about those crappy and false texts "partner damage more than 1"
-Same things with texts for bonds
-When you use auto battle in ES , the next battle in arena or csb is completely skipped
-Fix the gear switch with red taverns partners
-Fix Muken damage on enemy partner lifebar and sprite display (half the damage displayed)
-Fix the freeze effect display (remains even when cleared)
-Change the icon of buff "increased immunity" it's the same sword icon as damage increased
-Change the text in partner details screen  "damage rate" instead of  "modify" -The text on mod "immune to breakng damage" the correct text would be "immune to laceration"

just a few on top of mind, I am sure there are a ton more and even more important stuff lke mods not working /innacurately described on some partners but well let's see the answer for small stuff... LOL what an unbearable breathtaking suspense!

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-1 05:40:13 |Show all posts
"easy fixes" but the freeze effect display is hard lol

>Arena stats don't take zanpakuto fortify into account when someone is offline
>The text on mod "immune to breakng damage" the correct text would be "immune to laceration"
There's one stupid thing I love about those tidbits is everytime you learn you instantly forget :
"Oh shit is that how it works ? Woah thanks for the info pal !"
*1 month later*
*1 month later*
...and it keeps going for me even today, never-ending knowledge.
Knowledge is power ?
UNLIMITED POWER

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-1 05:43:39 |Show all posts
Edited by rugalb666 at 2019-2-1 11:48
Potdenutella replied at 2019-2-1 11:40
"easy fixes" but the freeze effect display is hard lol

>Arena stats don't take zanpakuto fortify in ...

I put some nasty ones into the mere text corrections,
you never know it might trick them on working on hard bugs  lol Yeah the original answer is buried deep  into the forum (RIP Rythen)

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-1 07:40:56 |Show all posts
thre is no easy fix to a SUPER LAZY DEV who only wants money lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-1 11:17:32 |Show all posts
They don't give a fuck as long as this does not benefit them. If there is glitch that makes them lose money they can even kill their family and shit on police car just to fix it. It's gogreed they don't give a fuck about bugs.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-1 18:28:22 |Show all posts
Edited by DeEmEn at 2019-2-1 16:29

The amount of hate though....

There are still list of bugs waiting for them... that I wrote down on paper... they still don't have time to fix them.
It's not like they are lazy, they have other games they have to fix and develope at the same time. (that's the answer from them)

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-2 12:28:52 |Show all posts
who cares
Just play and shut down

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-21 23:01:08 |Show all posts
bug list submitted to the dev and gogames for the 3rd time. time to close this.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-12-6 08:43 , Processed in 0.027559 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.