Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: Aratron

wonder [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-2-3 06:38:42 |Show all posts
jackthehorn replied at 2019-2-3 17:58
Dont remove unless you want to incur wrath of someone. Still that lucky punch is something.
So a ...

ha! I see what you did there  i'll just borrow yoruichi's flash step or an arrancar's sonido
to evade his one punch and nah ain't going for 8k top up, they're only gonna get 5 to 20
bucks from me, you already know why most people don't wanna spend anymore, lets leave it at that
hmm they obviously did the reset thing so people would be urged to get 8k daily since u could get
a lot of granz on those giftbox, nothing new. that's how they roll

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-3 07:49:16 |Show all posts
jackthehorn replied at 2019-2-3 05:04
Dont you remember i am going to be vip in a few days. And what does that mean f2p in a weird way?

well regarding yami i dont see him anywhere but a vanguard psoition tbh and yeh weird shiit also i dont quite get their release do they want to finish BW arc or bring out espada also;

the f2p in a weird way meant that if u were vip u'd be around 3million speed making kyoka counter productive

and i know u gonna be vip soon

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-3 07:51:28 |Show all posts
Ace_BleachOnline replied at 2019-2-3 04:42
I see, sticking to the manga and anime route, yeah wonderweiss with that zanpakuto seal
seems like ...

nice it a was a good arc indeed however the fillers sometimes are killing me i used a listing website to jump those useless episodes apart from the bikini episode

lets see what they are preparing for us again after this mayuri

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-3 09:40:17 |Show all posts
Aratron replied at 2019-2-3 12:15
well, the light in a candle fire is brightest before it fades...
What is the best strategy to kee ...

Damn somebody has not taken their cool-aid today.
So negative but yes i dont disagree to the point that flash is outdated and crashes unlimited.
Arent you also a spender, keep up the good work, much appreciated. Otherwise just side banner as an add we would have gotten full display add for income.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-3 09:44:33 |Show all posts
Ace_BleachOnline replied at 2019-2-3 12:38
ha! I see what you did there  i'll just borrow yoruichi's flash step or an arrancar's sonido
t ...

Oye oye if you got it then dont point it out. You using flash step and sonido then i am left with only hirankai. (damn uryu isnt fast right?)
Well you must meet aratron he will enlighten you in ways to top up and keep the game going.
Still giving almost 50 frags for free at first and then charging gold for just 20 frags in new events is just illogical. But hey that how they roll.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-3 09:48:24 |Show all posts
adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-3 13:49
well regarding yami i dont see him anywhere but a vanguard psoition tbh and yeh weird shiit also i ...

Well if the want to add there are still so many players left in field before you can jump to the last arc and making them new characters to play with.
I am still waiting when zan's real form is made into partners and introduced as counter zan's abilities.
What to you think? This might be a good idea. But hey we never got to see aizen's zan's real form.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-3 10:12:35 |Show all posts
jackthehorn replied at 2019-2-3 16:40
Damn somebody has not taken their cool-aid today.
So negative but yes i dont disagree to the point ...

spender not really i'm mare vip 6 this is nothig for a year times

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-3 10:49:48 |Show all posts
Aratron replied at 2019-2-3 16:12
spender not really i'm mare vip 6 this is nothig for a year times

Oh that is more than enough. Trust when i say having skip battle is enough to push you in the front runner in this game.
Now that i have played the both , i have got somewhat idea of how far one can go and other just cant.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-3 13:35:00 |Show all posts
jackthehorn replied at 2019-2-3 09:48
Well if the want to add there are still so many players left in field before you can jump to the l ...

yep why not it'll join the idea of sealing ennemy zan with wondrweich ; long time ago i was hoping for a Cero cultivation but never happened; who knows what they preparing again proba another broke partner

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-3 14:09:37 |Show all posts
adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-3 19:35
yep why not it'll join the idea of sealing ennemy zan with wondrweich ; long time ago i was hoping ...

Get the name correct wonderwiess or he will come like a zombie and just do hmmmmm. You cant sleep with that sound on.
Cero? For what as a skill or special purpose item? like mod soul card.
Its funny how broken partners leave you broke.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-2-17 04:23 , Processed in 0.027048 second(s), 8 queries , Xcache On.