Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: Aratron

wonder [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-2-3 15:06:57 |Show all posts
adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-3 20:51
nice it a was a good arc indeed however the fillers sometimes are killing me i used a listing w ...

a man of culture, I see   well I think every anime have fillers, or atleast most of them but
yeah I don't like it either, naruto had way more fillers tho although I still prefer bleach n one piece

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-3 15:15:29 |Show all posts
jackthehorn replied at 2019-2-3 22:44
Oye oye if you got it then dont point it out. You using flash step and sonido then i am left with  ...

well he did mentioned being a vip 6, guess that's what most people go for but right now
I just want to get to vip 5 for the partner slots, just a few gold away
about uryu, well if you compare him to yoru, soifon or any arrancars, and even byakuya, then
yeah he's slower than them I think, i'm not familiar w/ hirankai, that's his own version of flash step?
for this chinese new year event, yeah it's mostly for vips, not much freebies. xmas event still better

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-3 15:22:05 |Show all posts
jackthehorn replied at 2019-2-3 14:09
Get the name correct wonderwiess or he will come like a zombie and just do hmmmmm. You cant sleep  ...

here enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zdLFdPSRQ8

no the cero i was going for a reiatsu cultivaiton like and also having espada zanpakto releases in term of transformaiton name ie shikai bankai, theirs would be primera and secondo etapa something like that

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-3 15:24:13 |Show all posts
Ace_BleachOnline replied at 2019-2-3 15:06
a man of culture, I see   well I think every anime have fillers, or atleast most of them but
y ...

thank u ; me too i do prefer bleach and one piece, can u believe it i lost interest from naruto i didnt even see the ending battle cuz i got damn annoyed witht their stupid fillers in naruto that i lost interest

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-3 15:42:39 |Show all posts
adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-4 04:24
thank u  ; me too i do prefer bleach and one piece, can u believe it i lost interest from naruto ...

can't blame you, probably 1/4 or even half of shippuden's episodes are fillers
not even updated with boruto, only watched the first few eps.
there's this new anime that piqued my interest, rising of the shield hero/tate no yuusha no nariagari
you should check it out, I started reading the manga too and it didn't disappoint

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-4 03:14:35 |Show all posts
Ace_BleachOnline replied at 2019-2-3 21:15
well he did mentioned being a vip 6, guess that's what most people go for but right now
I just wan ...

Yes vip 6 is good but why are becoming 5 just for partner expansion,
There are slot card in CSB shop or do you want to spend gold on just partner expansion?
And yes quincies has their own kind of flash step i dont remember the exact name so called hira...
Every event contains some goodies wait till day 6 and then you can have it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-4 03:18:55 |Show all posts
adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-3 23:24
thank u  ; me too i do prefer bleach and one piece, can u believe it i lost interest from naruto ...

Naruto sucked so badly and still sucks. There are far better animes . Did you watch the last dbz movie?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-4 03:22:12 |Show all posts
adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-3 21:22
here enjoy  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zdLFdPSRQ8

Are you out of your mind. I will have nightmares now.
Whoever made the video must be a die hard fan of his voice.

Oh right i forgot that espadas having 2nd form were good too. But we already had harribel(tavern) and grimjow(swp) with that form right? I dont think they released anybody else. Oh forgot noitora the full screen filler.
I guess your cero concept was the kind of form of hogyoku-kai of zan. So its already there.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-4 13:09:07 |Show all posts
jackthehorn replied at 2019-2-4 16:14
Yes vip 6 is good but why are becoming 5 just for partner expansion,
There are slot card in CSB sh ...

just recently bought hogu and im thinking of getting the 130 acce chest too
so it would take awhile for me to buy those slots, or should I just get the partner slots instead?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-4 14:47:21 |Show all posts
Ace_BleachOnline replied at 2019-2-4 19:09
just recently bought hogu and im thinking of getting the 130 acce chest too
so it would take awhil ...

Wait isnt there lvl 11 hogu in shop, why are you buying those? Wait for VR and get lvl 12 one by one.
if you got 130 on 2 partners go on to partner slot that is what i am doing.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-2-17 04:56 , Processed in 0.026709 second(s), 8 queries , Xcache On.