Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 478|Reply: 13

Best partners [Copy URL]

Post time 7 Day Before |Show all posts
Edited by sgamer at 2019-2-11 08:04

So i just started to play the game 3 months ago and i still dont know whats the best partners to use so i have been switching partners like alot and and spent alot of money but from what i have seen the best formations for the highest ppl in my server and in csb wich i am rank 1 on my server and rank 2 on csb everyone is useing the usual formation of :

2/2/1
with most of the ppl useing :
support : shin daiguren toshiro / blood war byakuya or bankai urahara
assaulters : Main ofc and hell verse ichigo
now for vangaurd i have seen all around but the top ppl in csb been useing either bankai kenpachi or kugo ginjo

for a zanpakuto i didnt see stronger than ryujin jakka

now for me i use different partners somewhat so i use :
ryujin jakka
support : shin daiguren toshiro / blood war byakuya
assaulters : Main / moe shishigawara
vangaurd : sexy kukaku
now im rank 1 in my server and rank 2 in csb but i feel like im doing something wrong so can you guys give me some advice on if i need to change my formation or get new partners and what to work on from now on so i can increase my bp cus its been raising slowly lately .

Use magic Report

in term of partners u gotta create synergies; all those oranges a re good; well BWB is the best IMO; sdt lacks fury immunity but he quite fast and damn solide supp the best cc so far and cant be chaos like BWB; imo u have a solid supp line;

assault moe i cant judge i dont have; hvi very good carefull against chaos; the best way to protect him is with bwb shield and a kyoka suigetsu ichimonji zan for example

the other assaulter that outdone him early ystage is stern ishida; but in term of assaulters none is that impressive in comapraiason to muken yet...

vanguard so far ginjo is a solid choice however kenpa is damn good if u buid him properly he needs a lot of investment on the opposite of ginjo, good poinit baka ken is damn fast super fast even since a vangard;

what else; zans there is no superior zan ultimatly all of them are made to counter eachother; ofc ichi is damn nice but can be countered by jakka if ur team sustain the 4 rounds; jakka gives nice defense buff

ks counter jakka perfectly and is useless against ichimonji since he loses the chaos and the clear debuff/buff round 2 and has no defense boost so bb team faster

the best partner would a partner wigth lvl12 stones and 100 exclu skill final shutara set i put my money on ur bwb first;

enjoy/destroy

Use magic Report

Edited by sgamer at 2019-2-11 11:31

so heres my partners and their stats as for SDT hes the newest so far with those stats and no 3rd mod so hes still lacking in speed as for my BWB hes T1 and fastest in my team as for MOE hes a 1 shot also hes has chance to stunn 3 enemys after he gets fury from BWB but my SK is what im thinking of changing if needed also for some reason my MOE hits before SDT idk why since he has  less speed, also ty for the reply....
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

nice team; well for starters before u lvl up ur gear make sure they whole set is fullet socketed by universal socket stones; the higher lvl ones are more expensive; id say focus on bwb evo and raw stats also mods first his mods are just awsome; with the heal and lowever break defense while he gives extra block to assaulter thus focus on moe block rate make him also 90% asap after bwb skills he'll be 140% if i remmber well and when ur ennemy zan will attk ur team his team will get a debuff of 30% of break defense virtually it is like having another % of block rate; and at the same time bwb wil heal team;

sdt is good enough specially if he goes before assaulter so moe can use the 40% extra dmg from freeze;

Kukaku is damn nice mate she ha huge boost of defense do not underestimate her ; however her best days are gone onnce ginjo was released he's the best defense vang; it's ur call on that if u need defense kukaku or ginjo good if offense for now baka ken; maybe yami liargo next release who knows...

up ur critical rate asaps also on all partners specialy assaulters and supp

Use magic Report

here is my bwb; he lacks wisdom stones for now but rest is kinda maxed lvl70 exclu skill and lvl13 hogu speed maxed

goodluck and enjoy ur team u have a good team outisde a ginjo i dont see any new addon apart from boosting ur lvl stones and hogus for example

https://prnt.sc/mjnokh

Use magic Report

adnane.bek replied at 2019-2-11 11:42
nice team; well for starters before u lvl up ur gear make sure they whole set is fullet socketed by  ...

thanks alot for the info man i realy needed it .

Use magic Report

sgamer replied at 2019-2-11 11:53
thanks alot for the info man i realy needed it .

u wc; ask also potdenutella or solknight in term of mastering the game so far they one of the most knowledgeable

Use magic Report

Some partners and zanpakuto counter or compliment each other.  Currently I'm using BW Byakuya, BW Mayuri, Sternritter Uryu and Ginjo.  Haschwalth is another that I put in there also.  Here is the new guy.  

attachimg]23681[/attachimg]
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 6 Day Before |Show all posts
mayuri1177 replied at 2019-2-11 19:04
Some partners and zanpakuto counter or compliment each other.  Currently I'm using BW Byakuya, BW Ma ...

nice build i see u already maxed it still evo less, exclu skill lvl.?

Use magic Report

Post time 6 Day Before |Show all posts
sgamer replied at 2019-2-11 11:30
so heres my partners and their stats as for SDT hes the newest so far with those stats and no 3rd mo ...

great team honestly
reason why ur moe goes first is cuz he gets 40%speed buff from bwb's skill proly
and an advice with ur mods try using harribel and urahara to get mods faster
am assuming u dont know it since u're 3months in and dont have a 5th modded partner yet
basically u sweep harri and ura's dojos twice a day till u fully mod them or get them high enuf and then inherit them it's way faster to get mod frags this way cuz harribel and ura get like 26 and 22 mod frags per sweep which is the HIGHEST amount of mod frags u can find in any dojo
other than that
cheers m8 ur form looks good!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-2-18 21:16 , Processed in 0.017573 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.