Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 191|Reply: 6

Which partner should i get? [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-2-14 01:39:30 |Show all posts
My current team shin toshi, yhwach, shinigami kensei and demon ichigo and i have tensa, katen and ryujin jakka who should i get first? better vanguard or maybe one more support instead of kensei?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-14 03:08:02 |Show all posts
RJ will help u out a bit ofc; regardless whats ur budget can u get FBI during this valentine event?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-14 05:37:54 |Show all posts
Edited by harunalp007@gmail.com at 2019-2-14 05:39

i can top up 20k at most also i have ryujin jakka

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-14 06:56:52 |Show all posts
alright then jakka is valid zan also with katen throw tensa though he is great zan also ofc but compared to those 2 he kinda crappy;

regarding ur team the shin toshiro is the orange one or the swp partner one cuz also named shin toshiro, if orange u have already a good support; if not focus on getting blood war byaku to me he's the most complete supporter;

regarding ur assault line well ywathc is good enough if u planning to et muken on csb; i'd say the vanguard part needs some work; depends on ur strat demon ichigo was a well balanced offense defense vg, right now ginjo is the best defense vg while baka ken is the best offense; however wait for the 2 futur releases regarding the espada arc;

yammy liargo and sayzel appolo are next

so far the best partner i tested is BWB; askin is not bad too but he's bugged and damn slow;

regarding ur futur top up wait for the comi of bankai power and utlimate charge at least and if possible do them 5*4k during 5 days

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-14 12:42:40 |Show all posts
Yeah its orange one and unfortunately i am too far to get muken . So you say replace vanguard in the future when we get new and good vn and get bwb? I cant get muken in near future so i dont know if yhwach good enough to me. Also i need formation for future, now i am running 1-3-1 because of lack of good support. I do have elegant unohana but i dont know if she is good enough to replace shinigami kensei.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-14 15:13:48 |Show all posts
mmmm eleg unohana i use her on another server she not bad gives shield and deduct fury but against hugh vip they all have fury deduction partners

regarding ur team ii'd say the keeper is toshiro ofc ywathc is good best red assaulter by far, and maybe best dmg dealer but u need hach and raijin bonds a bit expensive for that; the rest of ur team is to change if u wanna become top tier player; for that best support for now id say blood war byaku, and best assaulter would be stern ishida a good match with muken also; vangaurd depends if u plan on using it on pvp; ginjo is good for that;

thats however a 40-60k gold partners thats a bit much; what i can adivse u is wait a bit focus on farming ur orange sdt followed by ywatch to keep up in pvp and pve, wait easter egg or 1st may an event like blood war mayuri chineese new year where u can spend gold to buy partner and gives u another 60k points to recruit another partner from shop with luck it'll be a super hardcore new release

if not the sure bets so far bwb in front 3 assaulters stern ishida muken main since u have sdt well a 2 3 0 team with a super fast dmg dealer team bwb super fast (3million speed) followed by stern ishida to kill all

here is a link

https://bleach-online-user.fandom.com/wiki/Blood_War_Byakuya

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-15 14:54:25 |Show all posts
Thanks for helping also what do you think about HVI? he looks too damn strong with kokuto

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-3-21 11:15 , Processed in 0.022363 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.