Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 157|Reply: 9

Kirinji or Yamamoto [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-3-8 09:50:11 |Show all posts
Hi guys, just wanted to know your opinions and reasons about this. In the remote possibility i buy Kirinji, who should I make my "main", the one to invest everything on:him or should I stick with yama, who has become really strong? Would Kirinji be even stronger than him?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-8 10:37:40 |Show all posts
Only Yama attacks all enemies and lacerates. Kirinji is strong but attacks 2 targets by default and gives chaos and much better ignite than yama. They are both useful in different ways. I'd prefer Kirinji with exclusive skill, but physical attacks can be better with partners like Kukaku still in use.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-8 10:40:57 |Show all posts
whats ur form and zanp?
and they can't be compared rly unless we know the full form do u have another assulter?
and which yama u talking about normal yama or bankai yama?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-8 10:42:04 |Show all posts
i take that back seems they can be compared

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-8 11:34:54 |Show all posts
baldy01 replied at 2019-3-8 10:40
whats ur form and zanp?
and they can't be compared rly unless we know the full form do u have anothe ...

So, It's 1-3-1 I have komamura as a vanguard, normal yamamoto, main and christmas Ichigo as assaulters, tavern kisuke as supporter battle power around 1.4 million zanpakuto kazeshini

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-8 12:29:07 |Show all posts
Gianma replied at 2019-3-8 11:34
So, It's 1-3-1 I have komamura as a vanguard, normal yamamoto, main and christmas Ichigo as assaul ...

Why not just get rid of Christmas Ichigo instead?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-8 12:39:37 |Show all posts
Gianma replied at 2019-3-8 11:34
So, It's 1-3-1 I have komamura as a vanguard, normal yamamoto, main and christmas Ichigo as assaul ...

yeah deffo do what the theunknown said lol
get rid of christmas ichi he is kinda useless? i mean compared to yama he has less stats and less cc compared to yama i would pick yama over him day and night 365 without regrets

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-8 16:44:14 |Show all posts
just get rid of christmas ichigo he is useless

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-8 17:35:18 |Show all posts
Yes, I definitely would do that, my question was a bit different. Since I have Yama stacked with stones and the best equipment possible, he is obviously, by FAR, the strongest on my team. I wanted to know if, in your opinion, I should give everything(stones, hogyoku, equipment, etc) to Kirinji or just leave that to Yama. Only one of those two could be the "focus" of my team, since I'm low level VIP. Maybe i didn't express myself in the right way

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-8 18:11:44 |Show all posts
Gianma replied at 2019-3-8 17:35
Yes, I definitely would do that, my question was a bit different. Since I have Yama stacked with sto ...

It's hard to say. I think different stones can be allocated to them. Yama gets the best strength and crit stones and Kirinji gets the best wisdom and agility. A larger problem to worry about is fury. I believe you are using Urahara for fury. If you are getting T1 on Yama from him, it will be harder to do with Kirinji because he is naturally much faster. If your have enough fury stones to get fully fury first round on Yama, then it might not matter.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-3-21 11:13 , Processed in 0.022491 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.