Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 176|Reply: 6

Reincarnation [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-3-11 11:18:11 |Show all posts
hello guys ive been playing for about 4 months and i have level 1 reincarnation on everyone in my formation but i dont understand it dose it do anyting special or do i need specific attributes for each role for instance i have 2 supports main and 1 assaulter and a vangaurd - BWB/SDT/MOE/Main/SK... i would love it if someone explained it a little bit for me thx
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-11 11:45:31 |Show all posts
Edited by theunknown404 at 2019-3-11 11:51

Reincarnation increases the damage you do or reduces the damage you take depending on the type of the attribute power of the reincarnation. The higher the level of reincarnation, the higher percent of damage you do or are protected from. For a defensive vanguard specifically, Soul advanced attribute power is the best choice. All the rest do extra damage and go against one another in lowering the enemy's damage depending on the type.

It additionally gives a bonus effect on each partner. The possible effects are listed on reset. At level 1 reincarnation, it is very limited what special effects are available. More unlock as you reach higher levels of reincarnation.

You also have to fight in Master realm of Tournament of Throne after one reincarnation.

That's all reincarnation is besides a cool special effect. It has no weight on any requirements of the game otherwise at the moment.

https://bleach-online-user.fandom.com/wiki/Reincarnation

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-11 17:35:57 |Show all posts
Like unknown said: look at the different attributes and bonus effects available at the wiki site (I find it much more helpful then the [?] in the game screen.  Only other thing that I can think of is that in pve you have to be a certain reincarnation level to deal normal damage to opponents like Evil Spirit or Ryoka (I don't remember what level reincarnation this is)

Use magic Report

Advance Member

UBP prophet

Post time 2019-3-11 18:20:16 |Show all posts
has moe....

reincarnated....

you wont last long my bruddah

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-11 18:55:34 |Show all posts
15mdr02 replied at 2019-3-11 17:35
Like unknown said: look at the different attributes and bonus effects available at the wiki site (I  ...

PvE monsters with Guardian Spirit attribute take 30% less damage, so about level 3 to 4, you should be back around the damage before reincarnation was implemented.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-12 09:50:31 |Show all posts
theunknown404 replied at 2019-3-11 11:45
Reincarnation increases the damage you do or reduces the damage you take depending on the type of th ...

thanks a lot for the info it really helped

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-12 09:51:38 |Show all posts
Devvoke2 replied at 2019-3-11 18:20
has moe....

reincarnated....

what do you mean is he bad reincarnated or is he like a bad assaulter compared to others ?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-3-21 10:33 , Processed in 0.016433 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.