Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 216|Reply: 10

How to increase my Battle Power [Copy URL]

Post time 6 Day Before |Show all posts
Edited by XEagleR at 2019-3-15 12:32

Hey  guys, I play on the EU S30

I'd like to have tips for increase my BP. I have actually 3,4M, lvl 127 with Lvl2 Reincarnation.  Lvl 60 Reiatsu

My team :
https://gyazo.com/9466905577a0837eeab73701cc6beb3a
https://gyazo.com/c6375af28e16ccf5b27698cad63181bb
https://gyazo.com/e2c5def9aeb9b7d5d287e10f8591f2a5
https://gyazo.com/06cc409c6e81f7abcd36f40acdd4cef9
https://gyazo.com/8d755671779ec4e65185006f93d3cdb0

Everyone are lvl 21-30 max with exclusives frags.

How I can :

-Get more exclusive frags ?
-Get more fragment for Red Hogyoku?
-Increase my BP power in general ?

Plus, what partner are recommanded ? I can top up not too much, 50$ each 2 weeks approx since this month. I was a f2p before. I'd like to change all my team except TSI. However i can't get too expensive partnets.

Use magic Report

Edited by EdmondGzv at 2019-3-15 21:15

The first thing is to not waste resources on useless chars like you did.
Second thing in "Battle Power" there are lot, so basically you can do a lot of BP by upgrading speed and things thar are not really making your team stronger, just looks better.
I would get an Assaulter, this is the meta. You need at least an Yhwach from UBP or Muken from CSB shop.
You spend too much on your main. You have dark equip on your main instead of upgrading 1 or max 2 sets of equip for a char that you stack.
considering your team I would've like to say 1.5m Yama and the rest to be lower. Anyway.
Getting Excl-frags and Red Hogyoku-> top-up and ToT, you reincarnate so you don't get any red hogyoku from TOT, you need to do "Directly phase 4 for at least 10 red hogyoku at day" You can't damage void so you can't get from there.
Play the waiting game and stop investing in shady/weak chars.
Do bankai power for 25/month. and 1 bargain sale. you have 8 month till Christmas. So adding about 20k/m you can finish your formation in Cristmas You can get an Ywach till then from UBP and an ATK booster, you have 1-3-1 Tensa. I don't like how you build this.
2-2-1: Noble Isane and Hiki support/Yhwach-TSI. as a transition team who does PVE! Most important focus for you right now. You can't pvp with what you've done here. Or maybe your realm is different. You have too much BP for the stage your team is in, characters wise!
You need a star in your team, Yhwach mostly. And Transition into an orange chars formation. 125/month, you said you can make 50 at 2 weeks. make it 62.5 at 2weeks and you'll have 7k from Bankai and 14k from Bargain. 21k/month=> 8 months 170k gold more than enough to do your team: this game will have new releases: what I'll expect till end of year: 3supps, 2 assaulters, 1 VG, 1 Zanp: You can decide after you see new releases.
Increasing Battle Power just to "look better" is a no! You already have 2 much battlepower for what your team looks like. Hope for good UBP and stack gold. Do pve. As you'll get probably 159 lvl till end of the year and etc. 170k gold means=1 Ultimate Tier zanp Ichimonji or ?(new release). and another 3 orange chars at least. and By doing this 170k gold in Christmas you get: 40k exclusives, about 70 lvl 10 stone, 1500 red hogyoku and other little things.
Stop investing in this chars right now and think about the future of your team. cheers

Use magic Report

Edited by XEagleR at 2019-3-15 13:30

I've get all my team with free things,i'm here since a lot of time. I just do pauses. So I don't really spend too much, I just get what i can have for free. It better than tavern partners I think. I especially wanted to say, "how to have a better team" rather than just mounting my BP.
Yes when I reincarnate it's since a long moment, so I totally forgot that It will not be possible for me to do ToT...

Thanks for these advices !

About TSI, i can spend frags on him in attendance xmas and nothing on other chars, or just doing nothing ?

Use magic Report

Stack the sh*t out of him he's really good and change his mod to block except the one that regen him

Use magic Report

Edited by EdmondGzv at 2019-3-15 21:01
XEagleR replied at 2019-3-15 20:06
I've get all my team with free things,i'm here since a lot of time. I just do pauses. So I don't rea ...

In higher Tier Teams you won't use TSI because he doesn't help team at all, he can sustain a fight solo sometimes, but not against Yhawch or better chars. even B. Rukia, let's not forget about not being immune to lasceration, therefore making another mod useless.. and so far. His mods can be just changed to block maybe except, the +hp and the chance to heal.
His DEF isn't scaling that much. Personally I had him around 2.2m BP alone, and he had 400k DEF and 500k Phy ATK. It's an offensive VG, i used him T1 with RJ and I had a lot of problems with higher tier Assaulter or whatever team casted lasceration. I changed him and didn't used again.
You can stack him. But I don't recommend at your stage in the game. Even if you have T.Zangetsu
And if you don't do as I said to top-up this much. But from 50 to 62.5 isn't that much in my opinion. And just doing Bankai power you'll get 56k till Christmas. So, 60k is enough for 2 orange chars. That's what you should do, that's what I'm doing right now. I'm doing bankai and 1 bargain per month, to achieve 150-200k to finish my formation and be the best in my realm.

Use magic Report

Ok, so i'll just stock everything that I can get

Use magic Report

XEagleR replied at 2019-3-15 21:04
Ok, so i'll just stock everything that I can get

when replying to someone use to reply button down the respective comment, personally I don't know who did you replied to.
Nonetheless. Do as you like

Use magic Report

Edited by XEagleR at 2019-3-15 14:16
EdmondGzv replied at 2019-3-15 14:05
when replying to someone use to reply button down the respective comment, personally I don't know  ...

I think about that cause if you said he's not worth in the future, i just don't want to spend now something if it can't be useful
Oh by the way ! About Reiatsu, is it worth to spend my silver only in this or, i don't up it ?

Use magic Report

Edited by EdmondGzv at 2019-3-15 21:38
XEagleR replied at 2019-3-15 21:15
I think about that cause if you said he's not worth in the future, i just don't want to spend now s ...

Correct me if I'm wrong. You said you're able to top-up 50$ every 2 weeks/ that's 100$/month.
100$ in bargain sale means 14k goldx8 months=~110k ( doing bankai for 5$/day you won't even feel them)
but let's remain at 110k from what money you said are you gonna top-up.
110k in Christmas means you spend 20k in 10 days for the bonus. so already 40k points for an orange char. All chars and zanpakuto's last Christmas were 40k at max. So you already got Kugo Ginjo and you are left 90k gold. Now for every 4k spent you get 5k points. that means another ~110k points for your 90k.
What can you buy for 110k points? literally you miss another 8k gold(almost what bankai power gives) to get another 3-40k chars. What does that mean? full orange team. if you're doing Bankai power every month you'll have Ichimonji too.
It's a flawless strat that allows you to make the dream team in the meta. There will be new releases and as long as you wait, the better your choices can be, strat will be better and etc.
So back to our TSI, problem... Why would u stack him? Is there such a short gap between you and the best players on server/realm and if you stack him better you'll get full csb win ToT?, etc? or you'll just be a little better and probably will win against some dude who didn't even stacked an assaulter to kill a vg that have double the phy atk than the def... Personally I will get by till then, do a PVE team and just do daily's and get around. If you get an Yhwach from UBP and yes you have a booster for phy atk and 1 for dmg rate. Ex: Hikifune and Noble. And with this team you can do some things like: idk hurt void, or get better places in ToT, make CSB rows. Then yes, stack that Yhwach and inherit him later. But stacking TSI for nothing but for some PVP when you basically pray for every fight, investing stones in him and not in assaulters and etc. nothing else to say.

Use magic Report

EdmondGzv replied at 2019-3-15 20:36
Correct me if I'm wrong. You said you're able to top-up 50$ every 2 weeks/ that's 100$/month.
100$ ...

It's ok, i understand better, thanks man !
For orange characters, when it will be the moment for choose, every of them are worth or not really ? I never really know about it

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-3-21 11:28 , Processed in 0.031923 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.