Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 283|Reply: 12

Best f2p assaulter [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-4-10 18:21:38 |Show all posts
Hi guys! Who is, in your opinion, at the moment, the best assaulter,,beside yamamoto, for a player who is essentially a f2p ?  I already have him and I would like to know if I could go for something better. Formation 1-3-1 Komamura, main, yama, christmas ichigo, tavern urahara (unohana, tavern gin, harribel). Thanks for your time and your opinions!

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-10 19:08:19 |Show all posts
Hi, In cases like this you must consider every UBP. Now how much VIT do you got, what about inferno stones?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-10 19:24:34 |Show all posts
EdmondGzv replied at 2019-4-10 19:08
Hi, In cases like this you must consider every UBP. Now how much VIT do you got, what about inferno  ...

Oh dear Edmond, the only way I could get muken aizen is in my dreams (if that is why you asked about inferno stones). Vitality... I would like to store some. I had 3k but I poured them all in this seireitei attack. So you say ubp, like I thought

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-10 20:45:28 |Show all posts
Edited by EdmondGzv at 2019-4-11 03:46
Gianma replied at 2019-4-11 02:24
Oh dear Edmond, the only way I could get muken aizen is in my dreams (if that is why you asked abo ...

The only decent one that you can get without VIT or challenge/inferno stones is Ikkaku, but I won't suggest.
You should get 1 from UBP, with some great luck it would Yhwach in the next months. However I consider at least 3-4 months...
For VIP 0 the game is very hard and I commend you for that.
Muken is Achievable with enough grind.
However, you can do a pretty good team with UBP,CSB and 75 dollars.
and I think with 50 dollars is enough to achieve VIP 4 for the skip battle, mandatory in my opinon for a good farming in ryoka/ES.
There will be about 7 more bankai power, and you need to do 15 days. That means about 10$/month, or 25/month, 3 months in a row.-> 1.5k/day at bankai, you'll have enough for Sternritter in Christmas Carnival.
With this and UBP you can achieve: Hikifune-Noble-Muken-Stenritter-> probably Tensa/Katen. Witch is a very good team. GL

Use magic Report

Advance Member

UBP prophet

Post time 2019-4-10 20:54:56 |Show all posts
handsome tosh

koga

hisagi?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-10 23:00:57 |Show all posts
I think some of this will depend on how much time you are willing to invest as well.  Kurakura Town can get you Shin Isshin who is pretty darn good (especially for pve) for f2p but he takes about a year of consistently using all 10 candies to rent him each time the event comes around.

As edmond said earlier, Ikkaku can be a pretty deadly assaulter especially with his exclusive skill (paired with urahara you could have him skill every turn). He can also upgrade to red quality and make use of red hogu which helps a lot as well (yama, christmas ich, and shin isshin cannot ever use red which hurts)

Other than these two: UBP is definitely the best and only method of getting strong characters if you are f2p (or mostly)

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-10 23:22:30 |Show all posts
i k k a k u period

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-11 07:42:58 |Show all posts
if you are pure f2p as in no gold for inherits or so on, its better to carry both yammamoto(PVP) and ikkaku(PVE) and save up for ubp. you will not get that many better upgrades over them and its not event as good to go for haku like before since alternate use for challenger stones.
If you do have some small ammount of gold available for inherits then using ikkaku for his ex skill is a good option like they state. but if again you dont overall better to work on yamas ex level to 10-15 maximum if at all and save for ubp and idealy aim for shinigami kensei,mugetsu,yhwach,koga or handsome toshiro.

As for the direct answer its to the best f2p assaulter its muken, simple as that the rest are i.e:ikkaku,yama,kenny,uryu and byakuya are all situational based so better to aim for ubp where the best assaulter to compete with muken to have shown up thus far is yhwach but i will not count on it since ubp can be anything and it can be next week till you get what you want or it can be 3 years so beware on that regard and pick up what fits your team and gets the job done from ubp and do not count for the best of the best scenario to show up.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-13 13:27:00 |Show all posts
mudjens aizenne

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-15 22:46:14 |Show all posts
'-'I wanted kukaku in ubp ;-;

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-4-26 03:01 , Processed in 0.030912 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.