Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 676|Reply: 11

This is to see what everyone thinks about the current state or our vanguards. [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-6-2 21:50:51 |Show all posts
Edited by trojandrew at 2019-6-2 21:54

Hey all!,

Im trying to figure out  whos the best overall tanks ***both in their money range*** and in total***(which normally shows us anyway). I'd like to think of this so we know who the better picks in the new meta are, and who might be old enough and not op enough to appear in UBP soon

**Edit** i've added up to 4 selections so you can vote on lower tierd people, such as ichibe vs sexy kukaku.
MultiplePolls: ( Maximum 4 choices ), Total 90 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

10.97% (17)
25.16% (39)
10.97% (17)
7.10% (11)
1.29% (2)
14.19% (22)
3.23% (5)
0.65% (1)
9.68% (15)
7.74% (12)
5.16% (8)
0.65% (1)
3.23% (5)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-6-3 08:00:30 |Show all posts
Vanguard these days is quite the issue with these new zanpakto releases (Ichimonji or Benihime(this we gotta put to the test))

IN a high roller perspective, the game is pushing to shift to a 3 2 0 or a 2 3 0 teams; no vanguard however i voted as a high roller vg ginjo for a balanced defensive and cc vanguard; and Baka Ken for a more offensive team vangaurd plus his death mod is just nice

For a free or potentially free vg, id say focus on TSI for the offensive type and Ichibe if u need some defense while u lack on the other line, if ur support or attak is strong on dmg maybe kukaku is nice too

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-6-3 08:02:06 |Show all posts
a good way to counter the ichimonji meta is jakka using a super defensive team for high roller it would be this ginjo askin combined with hach for example;

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-6-3 15:19:15 |Show all posts
Edited by EdmondGzv at 2019-6-3 22:20

Agree on what adnane said. Basically for an Ichimonji user is very hard to win against a RJ-> ASKIN death MOD, Kugo Ginjo and something else that gives DEF, Kokuto-Hach.
I Use 2-3-0 and this is the meta for me..
But Kugo Ginjo is the best VG in the game, however, Yammy can be used in certain situations, he have less def than Kugo but that Heal mod can be OP if your enemy doesn't have a HVI/Muken, it depends. Stern is decent against Yammy.
The fact is that if you end up in 1v1 as HVI vs Kugo, on the lower tier teams( lvls and stack) Kugo may win. but in normal cases HVI will always win. What was deadliest to me was actually a HVI with Askin Death Mod, impossible to win against him even at 3m BP difference in my favor. So you can do a lot of things with your team but for me the best is 2-3-0.
And that's for top-tier teams. 2-3-0.
2-2-1 if you're doing some hard stacking on def, otherwise no need for VG
I w8 Grimmjow release, hope he's the best assaulter in the game so I can finish my formation in style

Use magic Report

Advance Member

UBP prophet

Post time 2019-6-3 15:47:42 |Show all posts
just get gud and get one of the broken piece of crap assauters mooken, hvi or stern

or any combo of the three

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-6-4 16:30:20 |Show all posts
Devvoke2 replied at 2019-6-3 15:47
just get gud and get one of the broken piece of crap assauters mooken, hvi or stern

or any combo of ...

true, these are good and probably only yami, kujo or valk can survive them. but thats also just for the higher tier, im also trying to put into perspective other options for lower lvls and vip0 that cant put op teams into action yet

Use magic Report

Advance Member

UBP prophet

Post time 2019-6-4 17:43:47 |Show all posts
well maybe in 1-2 years

bankai kenpachi UBP

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-6-5 00:12:12 |Show all posts
trojandrew replied at 2019-6-4 16:30
true, these are good and probably only yami, kujo or valk can survive them. but thats also just fo ...

Only ginjo can realistic survive muken and HVI past round 2 and valk defo cannot live uryu and most version of the other 2 past round 1.

If its for lower cost tier the most ideal one actually is kukkaku if her UBP ever returns since her 100 K.Def halo is immensely usefull for lower VIP ranges pair with her hit effect mods and general bulk proving her as the best meat shield aswell which can provide good utility to assaulters such as muken or yhwach that you would want to focus on and lets not forget when senju comes to UBP kukkaku effectively neuters her offensive role almost completely.

ichibe is an optional choice for his skills utility but it coming into play a majority of times is unlikely at best since he has to skill and him dying is not hard these days pair with the fact his death mod does not work so there is that the only place where he would do a good job is void for that extra single round of bulk if your team has the def to survive hits from 5, 2mill+ attack units which lets be fair wont be the case for a majority of people.

TSI is the stack option if you just want to mindlessly invest in one unit and have him be a one man army in PVP which can work fine and all but he is not as effective without a zanpaktou backing him and even then assaulter stack will yield a better result overall.

Bankai kenny is not as offensive or stack worthy himself but he is a rather unique offensive support van with both his halo and skill this unit is imo atleast the best choice for lower VIP for void and he is around 15K gold rn and is not the most far fetched to show in UBP either and in PVP if you are running a full offensive team his utility is scary not to mention the fact he can make teams with partners such as stacked ginjo really vulnerable to assaulters.

As an added note, i understand what you mean by lower VIP teams cause realistically resource wise vanguards are fillers/meat shields for most these people who have the stone and resources to make 1 good partner at a time.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

YO' BOY GOT A STATUS SUP NIGGA

Post time 2019-6-6 06:26:07 |Show all posts
why is everyone writing large amount of texts

It's Starrk

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-6-7 15:33:59 |Show all posts
Zento-Hazashi replied at 2019-6-6 12:26
why is everyone writing large amount of texts

It's Starrk

They need to give us reasons for wasting money on useless vanguards. Thats why.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-8-19 11:06 , Processed in 0.028333 second(s), 12 queries , Xcache On.