Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 338|Reply: 12

EU and French server???? [Copy URL]

Post time 7 Day Before |Show all posts
so can someone explain to me why are them merge in new server eu 706 and fn 424 ( they are the same) . same people different game version and do u think this fair for us from the EU server to be with them , i mean they get things for free from their discord event where we have to pay for it, ggcorp and gogames did they merge or have a deal or somethings, server EU 706 should be people from gogames only why people from ggcorp are here (player) , so before anyone  say i am complaining ( which i am ) (guilty) i just want to know for us p2w being with f2p player that can get shitting p2w partner from their discord event and exclusive frag and more ( dont mean ubp that legit) and dont compare our offline event to them (between heaven and earth) go my my fellow water army (enough joking) i want to know everyone opinion be it good or bad.

Use magic Report

for free? from their discord events? u have to pay for it? did u check what they get? u get the same shitting ex frags from this forum offline events
between heaven and earth? that maybe the case for p2p offline events but they sure as hell dont got any f2p offline forum events   
frenchies have been here ever since teh early 400-500 servers wit eu
alot complained then and alot complain now and alot will keep on complaining next
nothing changed nothing will change
all u can do is same as every1 is else is doing
suck it

Use magic Report

I tried to deal with that issue. Ggcorp will not stop with those offline events and give away shit so easily. GoGames support won't be able to say a thing to them. The dev has no control over it.

Use magic Report

antijubei replied at 2019-6-8 05:49
for free? from their discord events? u have to pay for it? did u check what they get? u get the same ...

and you guys can participate in our offline event too, and get a chance to get free stuff.

http://forums.gogames.me/forum-114-1.html

Use magic Report

antijubei replied at 2019-6-8 07:49
for free? from their discord events? u have to pay for it? did u check what they get? u get the same ...

hi there , so yep heaven and earth , even if it p2w event and i and sure u get point 1 or 2 by being in the discord in the time of the event and other stuff so if u save enough point it will be wonder , for me i like this side the EU side , so idont want the game to die, and my friend i dont care if they give a 10 vip for free and hell they can do what they want , that been said the problem here that EU should be EU and French should be French not mix them up , and if u dont understand what i mean start a acc on ggcrop 424 and then come see your acc in EU 706

Use magic Report

DeEmEn replied at 2019-6-8 08:22
I tried to deal with that issue. Ggcorp will not stop with those offline events and give away shit s ...

Saitama sensei thx for your effort , but i dont see any sense what gogames trying to do other than kill the game for alot of player here

Use magic Report

mich15 replied at 2019-6-8 09:04
Saitama sensei thx for your effort , but i dont see any sense what gogames trying to do other than ...

All I can do is ask for improvement of for our offline event and try to catch up, which I will try to do this week.

Use magic Report

Ok thx as always, can you tell them to do something about bankai power i know they wont put the 1 $ top up but they shouldnt get the same stuff as us for less money i mean on the long run they have huge advantage over us so the solution that should make activation of the zanp should be 5$ (the event get updated all the time like Karakura Town Festival ,Seireitei Farewell they keep adding more partners and zanp to get them to claim the rewards, so making the 5$ to activate the zanpakuto in bankai power to claim the realm rewards when enough people top up would be easy for them and fair for us)

Use magic Report

mich15 replied at 2019-6-8 11:01
hi there , so yep heaven and earth , even if it p2w event and i and sure u get point 1 or 2 by bei ...

i hear but i cant say i feel u
cuz for 1 whinning about it wont help like i said alot whined b4 u and mods asked multiple times for eu and frenchies to be separated but no use and who knows why
i used to whine like u, played on over 10 eu servers hoping i wont meet a french whale tho always ended up wit one
at the end i joined GGcorp now am playing there and living the good life
if u can't beat'em  join'em

Use magic Report

Post time 6 Day Before |Show all posts
antijubei replied at 2019-6-8 23:07
i hear but i cant say i feel u
cuz for 1 whinning about it wont help like i said alot whined b4 u ...

Ok thank you for your honest answer, i was right  u join them rather than stay, so gogames is killing their source of income, that stupid,  i mean the 1$ is giving them to much freebie  getting the rank rewards from ultimate  charge for 1 $is crazy and them getting the Same rewards for less  ,i wont speak more but you see the pattern ,  they losing customers ,they should make some wise choice before it to late

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-6-15 23:31 , Processed in 0.025202 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.