Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 2144|Reply: 3

Partners and my formation. (Sorry its me again) [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-7-19 22:31:57 |Show all posts
Edited by stardeath05 at 2019-7-19 22:35

Im level 76 formation is isshin,sajin,yoruchi,kirinji,and main. Zanpakto is kazeshini
Im going to have some candies to rent some characters, but I dont know exactly who would be best for my formation, and the most useful.
I wanted to get some of your opinions to see who would benefit me the most in my formation, im planning on replace yoruichi cuz isshin, and kirinji kill the middle and back row. I also have strenght stones and gear, if I get an assaulter. thanks!

SinglePolls, Total 28 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-20 02:04:24 |Show all posts
Edited by SolKnight at 2019-7-20 02:05

Just extend the rent on shin isshin its simple as that, he is the best PVE option at your stage/price range that is available there and PVE is the most vital thing at early stages, do not bother with a vanguard outside of a lucky ubp before level 110-120.
Aim for the team shin isshin, ikkaku madarame,kisuke urahara and kirinji with kazeshini as your zanpaktou if you want PVP focus grab yama from soul cult and replace later with a  UBP partner.

Also allow me to State FOCUS ON PVE its absolutely vital to do it now and build up resources for late game PVE do not focus on partners or items that are outdated and do not contribute to your PVE unless you intend to whale and get a full orange team with RJ as the cheapest possible zanpaktou worth aiming for.
Edit: Stack Str stone onto isshin early one 1 stacked damage dealer is better than 4 half assed partners

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-20 02:20:27 |Show all posts
Edited by stardeath05 at 2019-7-20 02:26

Ok thank you, I’m just a really impatient person. But I’ll probably use Ikkaku and kisuke like you said. And don’t worry isshin is my most stacked partner, I have him I 210kbp and almost 100k attack. Ill probably buy some fury stones for the future also.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-26 16:31:33 |Show all posts
shin ishin finish rent then once u can pick cute inoue from soul cultivation rent her first to make her same lvl main then open her picture

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-10-20 11:09 , Processed in 0.024913 second(s), 12 queries , Xcache On.