Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: SadWhenHappy

Hueco Mundo Attack grayed?  off [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-8-12 17:33:06 |Show all posts

its a god damn new server, devs should pay a special atention to it, what a joke

Edited by 3l3ktr00 at 2019-8-12 17:34

Honestly this whole server is a mess, for how much money people already spend on this server they should've fixed all bugs 10 times by now, how much vitality and silver have we already lost because housing doesnt refresh, slaves are bugged as well, there were 2 times already when i got message that i drove away a slave even tho only 6 hours has passed or smth like that, and there was a time when after 24 hours i didint get xp from a slave. And hueco mundo stll not working lmfao.. they say its working on theyr side lol. But its not working on our side so do smth you lazy devs

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-12 21:56:01 |Show all posts
Hueco Mundo is being looked at, a lot of new server had it.

Will look into the home reset tonight.

Keep saying that you are disappointed and how they should've fixed their server doesn't work. It won't make the process faster.

Use magic Report

Post time 7 Day Before |Show all posts
update: for me the hueco mundo attack and home refresh has fixed. There are other players in my server who still hasn't got it fixed but there is another bug that has been bothering me for some time. About 2-3 days ago my account's gold and coupon got bugged. My coupons got wiped to 0 and my gold had went from 90-18. At first I thought I had misclicked something but after reconsideration i realized it was a bug. I would have to spend exactly 72 gold and somehow not know about it so it was impossible for me to misclick. I don't believe I have made a mistake and I can submit a ticket but I would just like to give you guys an update and wondering if y'all also had the same gold bug like I have.

Use magic Report

Post time 7 Day Before |Show all posts
Hueco mundo and housing has been fixed, thank you, will there be any compensation for missing days?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-8-21 13:20 , Processed in 0.013166 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.