Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 2687|Reply: 13

Hueco Mundo Attack grayed?  off [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-8-8 01:04:13 |Show all posts
When I press the button for hueco mundo attack the screen grays and is stuck grayed and I can't move out of it and the loading percentage will never pop up. I can still see players moving and hours and minutes moving and the animations etc. but I cant click on anything. Reloading won't help as it still does it when I click on hueco mundo attack. It's just the hueco mundo attack and everything else is working fine. It is the new eu server btw but I don't know if it is because its new or because of something on my end.
I have attached photos of before and after.

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-8 02:08:13 |Show all posts
what server are you in?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-8 06:48:13 |Show all posts
Edited by SadWhenHappy at 2019-8-8 15:50

eu724 the newest one btw checked again still doesnt work. Edit: 10 hours later, the percentage loads in and then the grayness happens. Before there was no percentage loading

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-9 14:49:01 |Show all posts
Still not working, its newest EU server, hueco mundo is bugged for all players as well as the housing didint refresh after new day

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-9 20:22:06 |Show all posts
technician already joined the server and login, they said they can access Hueco Mundo on their end, wonder what's wrong with your side...

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-10 16:17:15 |Show all posts
Edited by 3l3ktr00 at 2019-8-11 03:39

and one more thing, not sure if its a bug,myebe it will fix once i register myself but in tournament of thrones i can see other players from other servers which is not how it's supposed to be i think, its a new server, and i see players with 10 MIL BP, and here we go again, a new day and housing system didint refresh again, you guys honestly should compensate players on this server, becouse hueco mundo is easiest to farm at the beggining but its not working and we couldnt get vitality from girlfriend for two days already cuz it didint refresh while seiretei attack event is active and it requires vitality.... sorry for my bad english btw

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-11 18:30:38 |Show all posts
im honestly dissapointed, kinda regret already on spending so much money, its a newest european server but ive never seen this many bugs before, housing doesnt refresh, hueco mundo doesnt open, sometimes language changes to some kind of arabian out of nowhere and in tournament of thrones i can see people from other servers with 10 M bp

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-11 21:46:28 |Show all posts
3l3ktr00 replied at 2019-8-10 14:17
and one more thing, not sure if its a bug,myebe it will fix once i register myself but in tournament ...

tournament of throne includes players from other servers, so it's normal to see players with 10mil BP... which usually align with CSB players. Housing will refresh when the server reset and you refresh the game.

Heuco Mundo Attack already tested by the operation team and it works... so...

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-12 02:32:07 |Show all posts
Edited by 3l3ktr00 at 2019-8-12 02:57
DeEmEn replied at 2019-8-11 21:46
tournament of throne includes players from other servers, so it's normal to see players with 10mil ...

Tournament of thrones includes players from other servers? My friend, do you even play this game? ;D i have vip6 account on another server where there are no problems with any of these and im 100% sure that tournament of thrones is only between players in 1 server while cross server is between servers. how is it even logical for a new server to fight against 10mil bp players? Housing didint refresh for 3 days now and hueco mundo still doesnt work, and i asked around, its for all players in the server, not just me and the guy who posted this. Its not even funny how can you launch a new server with so many bugs and do nothing to fix it, and just to keep you updated with the hueco mundo issue while in the beggining when we pressed on hueco mundo the screen instantly turned grey and we needed to do restart now it first show loading screen and after it reaches 100% then it becomes grey.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-12 12:27:22 |Show all posts
hueco mundo attack still doesn´t work in server 724...
when are you going to fix this?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-10-22 18:33 , Processed in 0.029006 second(s), 11 queries , Xcache On.