Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 2191|Reply: 11

Void Formation Suggestions [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-8-12 22:38:54 |Show all posts
Edited by IchibeiHyosube at 2019-8-12 22:40

Hi All

I have a formation in mind that can help towards my Void damage and was hoping to throw my idea here and get some feedback

TL;DR - inherit Muken and add to HVI to make a FBI+Kokuto; Main+Stern+HVI formation?

Currently running Zan - Ichimonji; SP - FBI with ex. skill lv 80 & Noble Isane; AS - Main, Stern (with ex. skill lv 100 but not used) & Muken with ex. skill lv 100

Will eventually replace Muken with Grimmjow (Christmas time) but I don't see myself getting Benihime or TBW Byakuya any time soon

I got myelf a Kokuto+HVI for cheap during the last Christmas/New Year events to counter all the Tsukishimas in CSB. Over the course of many months, HVI is looking pretty solid now. Muken has been carried by Stern's mod all this while but I'm starting to feel it lacks the "punch" to get the job done. Should I remove Noble Isane (who gives a 70% damage boost and 50% combo - not sure if the latter overrides Ichi) and Muken and replace with Kokuto+HVI? HVI is currently at exclusive lv 62 so would obviously inherit Muken's ex. fragments to boost him to ex. lv 100

The new form will look like this Zan - Ichimonji; SP - FBI with ex. skill lv 80 & Kokuto; AS - Main, Stern with ex. skill lv 100 & HVI with ex. skill lv 100

My Muken and HVI above with the same equip/pet and formation (which contains Kokuto and Stern in both instances) for reference. Both have Phys attack values above 2 mill.

I do have a few reservations. Kokuto giving HVI 40% extra attack and damage will make HVI equal to Muken (who will ignore 40% def due to Stern) in terms of attack stat, HVI will dish out more damage due to the skill rate (400% vs 280%). However, does that justify losing the 70% damage rate given by Noble Isane?

Also, Muken is my only invincibility "piercer" so will be stuck against people in my CSB who use Hiki or B. Urahara (provided I don't 1-hit them)... paralysis by analysis I guess.

Any suggestions will be welcomed

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-12 23:45:50 |Show all posts
Stern piercing mod doesn't work for muken in void (or so I've heard).
I would test it out during the event what does the most damage to get best results.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-13 12:12:10 |Show all posts
yeah its solid i'd say i would replace muken and isane for hvi + koku if i were u as well
i think isane's combo doesnt override ichi's combo cuz ichi's combo is "unclearable"
as for the reason why its worth it is because wit ichi hvi can be very tankey and do the same job as muken heck maybe even better since he has stupidly OP shields that act as a secondary HP bar
as for void dmg the current hvi u're using will do more dmg than muken since stern's ignore def mod doesnt work in void for muken but it works super well for stern (tried myself couple of times)
and as for the dmg rate buff u can compensate that with stern's ex skill which gives 50% not as good but still does the job i guess
so overall ur void form will deal alot more dmg even tho hvi's last mod doesnt work there and as for pvp it will roll out good dare i say so
just ask Mages

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-13 18:22:46 |Show all posts
Aresiel replied at 2019-8-12 23:45
Stern piercing mod doesn't work for muken in void (or so I've heard).
I would test it out during the ...

I thought it worked? Stern+Muken & HVI+Kokuto mods did not work in Void before until fairly recently. Could be wrong ofc.

Hehe can't test that out without making some unchangeable (or too painful to change) actions such as inheriting Muken of his ex. frags and boosting HVI's ex. skill. Hence, a theoretical exercise. But thank you for the suggestion

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-13 18:25:47 |Show all posts
antijubei replied at 2019-8-13 12:12
yeah its solid i'd say i would replace muken and isane for hvi + koku if i were u as well
i think is ...

Cheers for the suggestion

I thought the Muken+Stern mod worked in Void, no? And does the Kokuto+HVI mod work?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-14 07:39:23 |Show all posts
Replace noble with hiki

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-14 13:56:38 |Show all posts
xb7gyahoo replied at 2019-8-14 07:39
Replace noble with hiki

I love your profile photo

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-14 14:15:50 |Show all posts
Stern + muken armor pen is not working sadly. Gogames really need's to fix it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-14 17:10:33 |Show all posts
Edited by antijubei at 2019-8-14 17:12
IchibeiHyosube replied at 2019-8-13 18:25
Cheers for the suggestion

I thought the Muken+Stern mod worked in Void, no? And does the Kokut ...

sadly it doesn't they dont bother with fixing it cuz it would be broken i guess
yes last i heard and checked it was working just fine and that was like 3 voids ago

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-14 17:13:41 |Show all posts
xb7gyahoo replied at 2019-8-14 07:39
Replace noble with hiki

FBI's ex skill gives 60% bonus atk tho overwriting that with hiki's normal skill is a waste

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-12-5 22:31 , Processed in 0.034134 second(s), 13 queries , Xcache On.