Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 1645|Reply: 8

ToT bug  off [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-8-18 09:16:00 |Show all posts

one of the newest EU 724 server, im the first one to reach lwl 60(its minimum to register for ToT) but ToT seems to be mixed with all kinds of players from different servers,  as i know for a fact ToT is supposed to be only between players from your server, i registered but i cannot see myself(probably cuz im not in top 8 by BP between those players from various servers even tho im the first on my server). first round begins tommorow, on the screenshot i posted you can clearly see players from different servers and the highest bp is 10M already, thats not something a new servers players can fight and we shouldnt fight players from another server, cross server event is for that, Tot is between players from your server. hoping for a fast fix, thanks
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-18 11:39:46 |Show all posts
ToT is battle between servers, not between your server players only.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-18 12:05:58 |Show all posts
k5gamers replied at 2019-8-18 11:39
ToT is battle between servers, not between your server players only.

Since when? here is pic from my old server, never seen players from another server, even after many merges there was not a single player from another server in ToT, that just doesnt make any sense for a new players from a new server to fight against players with average 2 mln BP between lwl 60-100, in master reincarnation there is already players with 9 and 10mln BP, in rules its clearly written 8 top players of current realm will fight which means of current server. This nonsense never happened in my old server.
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-19 00:10:17 |Show all posts
3l3ktr0 replied at 2019-8-18 10:05
Since when? here is pic from my old server, never seen players from another server, even after ma ...

It doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean anything. You cannot change the fact that ToT is between many servers, just like CSB. You can keep going on and on, and this will never be fixed as it was never a problem.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-19 01:33:57 |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2019-8-19 00:10
It doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean anything. You cannot change the fact that ToT is between ...

so why this was never a thing on my old server and still isnt? since when was it changed? it really does make sense for a new players from a new server to reach required 60 level to register for ToT and face atleast 30 players averaging 2 mil BP and even worse in master reincarnation tree there are already players with 10 mil BP, here i am vip6 player in my new server with 500k BP and i cant win anything in ToT, thats so great.. oh wait in my server there are players as well who were smart enough not to spend money and has only 50k BP or so, i wonder how can they compete in ToT, lmfao this game is a joke, how can i farm Exclusive fragments if ToT became trash, whats the point of dominating new server now anyways, plz DeEmEn i beg you show this message to people responsible for this nonsense..

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-19 17:31:33 |Show all posts
it might be that with ur old server bracket it was only ur sever that was active. happens sometimes. or the server merged and made ur server most active. there are a lot of servers in the game that have inactive ppl in.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-19 19:01:11 |Show all posts
3l3ktr00 replied at 2019-8-18 23:33
so why this was never a thing on my old server and still isnt? since when was it changed? it reall ...

I dont see how is this non-sense, it works the same everywhere. You want to farm exclusive? get stronger and beat others from ToT. Ask SuperSaiyan for some tips how he can grow 15+mil BP within a year. This game takes time and skills. If you aren't strong enough, you will only be falling behind. It's not about you have VIP or not, you have to know how to wisely spend your gold, how to top up, it is all depend on how well you know the game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-20 01:54:01 |Show all posts
I know how to spend gold efficiently, already got orange partner, no need to ask anyone how to reach 15mil BP within a year since the answer is obvious and no im not spending any more money on this broken game, go try teaching those vip0, vip1 players with 50k BP how to win Tot lmfao, i wouldnt even be mad if players in Tot would be somehow balanced with maximum 1-2mil bp but not 10mil and already max lwl while here we are the second week in a new server. An absolute non-sense

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-20 18:29:01 |Show all posts
Edited by DeEmEn at 2019-8-20 16:31
3l3ktr00 replied at 2019-8-19 23:54
I know how to spend gold efficiently, already got orange partner, no need to ask anyone how to reach ...

Well, time to get stronger and stop complaining. This is not a bug. Might as well ask CSB just to play within your own server then. Also fyi, spending more money doesnt make you stronger, sorry to throw some facts... Money will make you strong, but knowing the game will make you stronger. This is a game where you invest time in is a must.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-11-16 17:22 , Processed in 0.029741 second(s), 11 queries , Xcache On.