Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 202|Reply: 6

hollow map [Copy URL]

Post time 4 Day Before |Show all posts
Alright im 1 fight away from aizen and i cant beat the solo battle she keeps evading my attacks i have an 850000BP handsome toshiro fighter her and i get stun locked and lose im faster and have a 132%hit rate with spirit stone but how do you beat this. IK my team can beat the group fight if i win the solo but that seems impossible

Use magic Report

i have a title that gives like 5 extra hit rate as well
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

You can actually skip solo fight. Just lose it and continue instead of changing formation, but then you start with 0 fury and enemy has T1.

Use magic Report

ragfer replied at 2019-9-11 09:49
You can actually skip solo fight. Just lose it and continue instead of changing formation, but then  ...

lol i get destroyed then. I beat it eventually it took like an hour of just RNG i didnt miss or get stunned, the group fight was a cakewalk

Use magic Report

Edited by warriorpoetic at 2019-9-11 10:25

but now i have same problem with aizen how much hit chance do you need all my stones are lvl 10

Use magic Report

warriorpoetic replied at 2019-9-11 10:22
but now i have same problem with aizen  how much hit chance do you need all my stones are lvl 10

I completed hallow soul map, but I didn't beat the challenge where aizen fights alone. I beat him in the group challenge with his entire squad, thanks to a super stacked partner(yhwach) and to the fact that in the group fight he hasn't all his dodge capabilities

Use magic Report

i remember defeating aizen with stark and hyrinmaru zan  lmao had to make his hit rate 350+ and as u know stark do heal alot when stacked   not sure if they boosted hollow map or no due to new features like rein and such but it shldnt be hard to do so these days

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-9-15 05:03 , Processed in 0.023160 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.