Both about the same level and mod level, currently rocking a 2;2;1,
tenji+nisane/main+koga or brenji/ TSI
SinglePolls, Total 26 Users voted
7.69% (2)
92.31% (24)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-9-16 12:58:59 |Show all posts
man, not again.. this is bullshit, you have god of the dawn wich means you are 2mBP, have some patience and build the following team
Kyoka-> Tsukishit, Noble/or hiki/or Shy Nemu. Muken and Yhwach and that's your team for late game

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-9-17 06:36:13 |Show all posts
EdmondGzv replied at 2019-9-16 18:58
man, not again.. this is bullshit, you have god of the dawn wich means you are 2mBP, have some patie ...

Im currently almost pushing 4mil and those comps are what im getting to, this is for NOW like THIS VERY MOMENT... like no offense but you're getting triggered for nothing/ before you say something like (you're already pushing that high why still rocking that scrub team -> because i cant do anything else bruvv missed good UBPs and didnt know shit before this nor had the interest, i came back after years to see my old ass account with whatever i did on it since then i started asking around and little by little gaining some knowledge on F2P shit.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-9-17 16:45:51 |Show all posts
demonilyas replied at 2019-9-17 11:36
Im currently almost pushing 4mil and those comps are what im getting to, this is for NOW like THIS ...

Hit me up on PM i dont mind helping out, ive helped few others and they are doing alright now

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-9-20 08:04:41 |Show all posts
EdmondGzv replied at 2019-9-16 18:58
man, not again.. this is bullshit, you have god of the dawn wich means you are 2mBP, have some patie ...

So basically. Dude who submits whole formation and then does not play CSB just to block most of server, says to other dude that he should stack up inferno stones and buy things with them xD.

Anyways, this is like at least 2 years of stacking inferno stones so yeah. Great idea from you.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-9-21 00:29:12 |Show all posts
ragfer replied at 2019-9-20 15:04
So basically. Dude who submits whole formation and then does not play CSB just to block most of se ...

You're lying dude, how can you not beat me when I'm weak af? whats your formation? I've registered naked this season... except this day because I clicked the register button by reflex.
Last month I didn't registered at all because I've been 3 weeks in vacation.
And beforehand, I told you that I registered later not to get infernos but because I couldn't enter the game because of work so... don't hate me dude.
About my advices to him.. most of our cbs register naked now.. this things will happen to him anyway..

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-9-21 09:26:32 |Show all posts
What I'm saying is that it's funny that the person who makes it impossible to get inferno stones says that others should collect them. It's like 250KG person was teaching you how to become balerina. I don't give a damn if you were 3 weeks away or not. Before you left you registered with whole formation. In the following days either you/your pilot registered full formation or it just copy pasted formation from last point you submitted it, therefore making it impossible to clear because your account was always 11m bp in cbs.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-9-26 11:30:48 |Show all posts

who to chooose though

These 17 headlights are incredible. I cant think of anything else Ive driven that has better flame throwers, and I own a 17 Focus RS.

Thats all. Anyone else?
http://prom-electric.ru/media/BUK966R5-60E.pdf

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-10-20 12:05 , Processed in 0.027711 second(s), 12 queries , Xcache On.