Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 3225|Reply: 2

team help [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-10-2 09:24:23 |Show all posts
Hello!
My current team is Haschwalth (T1), Raijin Yoruichi (rented), Moe Shishigawara (T1) and bankai Kenpachi. My zanpa is RJ.
What should i do now? Change rented yoru for Szayelaporro/ Blood war Mayuri/ Fullbring Ichigo/ Yukio/ Riruka/ Askin/ BWB/ Kokuto/ Bankai Shunsui (pick 1 from those)
or leave team like that and change zanpa for Benihime or Ichimonji? Maybe other ideas? I don't have enough gold for zanpa and partner.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-10-2 17:21:54 |Show all posts
depends rly
if u have problems against stacked VGs i'd say get granz and try getting hasch's ex skill
if not and u dont have any competition in ur realm grab bwb or a zanp i'd recommend benehime for pvp and ichimoney for pve
also if u dont intend on topping up more i suggest u wait till Xmas event usually comes somewhere around the 15-20th of december u get 50% off of most of partners along with tons of ex frags and stones
also by Xmas a couple of new partners will be released so u might wanna hold on to ur gold a lil' longer

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-10-6 10:18:20 |Show all posts
Bankai Shunsui is good but unless you can get his lvl 70 ES he is not worth. BWB is ment for a 0-3-2 and sense you have Bankai Kenny hes not worth ethier.Yukio just would not be good with who you have.Kokuto is good if you plan on getting Hell Verse in the future and you need his third mod. So if you are just getting one character get Blood war Mayuri but if you get multiple get Kokuto and HVI.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-10-20 12:28 , Processed in 0.022477 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.