Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 1262|Reply: 6

Conquest of might question [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-11-18 17:30:34 |Show all posts
Edited by halunoman3 at 2019-11-18 17:34

wtf does the third condition mean ?

The reinforcement (Kurosaki) character HP has to be below 50% of WHAT ? what do they mean by "total HP" ?Total, as in the whole team ?

+ All allies HP must be kept above 30%... Does that mean that the reinforcement character hp must be kept between 30 and 50?

Can someone PLEASE explain it to me in as simple way as possible. pretty pleeease !

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-19 12:42:45 |Show all posts
Edited by halunoman at 2019-11-19 12:43

The reinforcement (Kurosaki) character HP has to be below 50% of WHAT ? what do they mean by "total HP" ?Total, as in the whole team ?

+ All allies HP must be kept above 30%... Does that mean that the reinforcement character hp must be kept between 30 and 50?

Can someone PLEASE explain it to me in as simple way as possible. pretty pleeease !

Use magic Report

Advance Member

YO' BOY GOT A STATUS SUP NIGGA

Post time 2019-11-19 14:38:17 |Show all posts
halunoman replied at 2019-11-19 17:42

The reinforcement (Kurosaki) character HP has to be below 50% ...

This specific stage will place an Ichigo in your team automatically

typically you want your team to be your Main + that Ichigo, so your team should just be your solo main character and no-one else

the requirement is asking for that Ichigo to become less than 50% of their own hp (a.k.a less than 30% Hp)
a.k.a let the boss (byakuya) hit that Ichigo a bunch of times to he can get low enough hp, then for you to kill Byakuya

if you need help making sure the Ichigo is getting hurt more, use the 'Aid' Main skill (Erroding Flame, 7th skill on Soul Map) so you can share damage between your characters ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-21 15:17:31 |Show all posts
Thank You, Sir!

Had to remove all the gear, accesories, hogu, hogyoku from my main, + disable Zan to get it done

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Post time 2019-11-21 20:48:39 |Show all posts
halunoman replied at 2019-11-21 20:17
Thank You, Sir!

Had to remove all the gear, accesories, hogu, hogyoku from my main, + disable Zan t ...

ah ye it gets quite troublesome when you have a decent enough Main

glad to see you got through it!

welcome anytime! ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-22 11:34:59 |Show all posts
Got stuck again. This time with this one:

2 Scenarios occur: either I disarm them too much, and they die, OR I leave them with too much gear on, and they finish off the enemy formation, before Rukia's HP can get below 50%.  Already tried couple combinations of gear on and off, but it always ends up in one of those 2 ways.

Any ideas how to get past it ?

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Post time 2019-11-22 19:07:35 |Show all posts
Edited by Zento-Hazashi at 2019-11-23 00:10
halunoman replied at 2019-11-22 16:34
Got stuck again. This time with this one:

In some cases, the Enemy Status (buff/debuff) can completely stop you from passing a stage, no matter what you do

In this case, "All monster's Physical Attack decreases by 65%" is a huge factor here. Although it only says 65%, it can negate most of their damage on Npc allies, so you'd have to refresh or wait for a buff/debuff that is in their favour or doesn't change their damage dealt or received.

Manually refreshing can be a waste of gold, i'd say only refresh if you know you can beat the rest of the Conquest of Might stages

Naturally their skills alone should be able to damage Rukia enough here, but the natural debuff should be stopping you right here

Edit: If you are using Hollow Ichigo here, it's best to take him out, you want Total HP reduced on this stage, and letting your Main tank hits will let you achieve that easily rather than having a Vanguard, you only need Main + Rukia to survive according to conditions

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-12-7 10:05 , Processed in 0.027617 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.