Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 746|Reply: 5

What do you advise me? [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-11-28 19:03:22 |Show all posts
Hello and well, I wanted to know what advice you could give me with the team that I am "preparing" because I want to go 3-1-1 full support. I'm saving to have bazz b when it arrive, for now I have a senjumaru as I have it with a power of 845k.

What support should I go after Bazz B? which recommends me to combine well.

For the vanguard I have in mind is human komamura, Sexy Kukaku or True-Shikai Ichigo. What do you think?

and I still have Kazeshini from zanpakuto, I was thinking about change it for Katen Kyōkotsu that was going to come in december, but they changed it, and the vitality I have is not enough for Ryūjin Jakka ... but if in the next year they appear in the ubp Katen Kyōkotsu or Tense Zangetsu, would grab the first one that appeared, and if you ask, I'm VIP 0, I have to work twice to have things, but in the end it's worth the effort to get what you want.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-28 22:23:05 |Show all posts
I wouldn't go full support if I were you. Your damage output will be extremely low if you run no assaulters.

I suggest you to go 2-2-1. Senju and BazzB are ok, if you planned to go katen, which should be release more often next year.

VG I would go for Sexy Kukaku, she should be your best VG you can get for free for now.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-29 02:28:44 |Show all posts
Edited by Kazurex at 2019-11-29 02:39

How do you get Sexy Kukaku for free?
Edit: Nvm she comes often in UBP right?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-29 07:16:41 |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2019-11-28 22:23
I wouldn't go full support if I were you. Your damage output will be extremely low if you run no ass ...

Well, it seems good to me, I was thinking of replacing Yamamoto and placing Yhwach when I go out in ubp ... and with Sexy Kukaku my team would be hard to knock down I think

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-29 09:55:46 |Show all posts
Ywach would be a nice addition. Because of the Skill every other turn until you Exclusive him. While BazzB is okay stacked, you may be better off waiting to see who else is annouced when he comes around for ubp before deciding what your going to do. On top of that he would replace Senju, but he would be a crit, dps while Senju is not. So if you dont have senju stacked for dmg, switching to Bazz may hurt your team comp for a time.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-29 12:14:14 |Show all posts
Kazurex replied at 2019-11-29 09:55
Ywach would be a nice addition. Because of the Skill every other turn until you Exclusive him. While ...

Senju is my t1, with his ability he gives 40% of rage to Bazz B apart from giving him 20% extra damage and already bazz would be the second to attack with fury and the extra, damage and apart from the attack combo, I have prepared to have 60% fury at the start.

I have to replace, it's a shunsui kyoraku to put bazz b

and for the critic, that's why I want katen.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-12-10 00:35 , Processed in 0.023362 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.