Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 559|Reply: 8
Print Prev. thread Next thread

mayuri showed up with UBP... [Copy URL]

Jump to a specific floor
1#
Post time 2020-9-10 05:03:18 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Guys i ve Yhwach and my layout 1,2,2. İ wanna know should i go for mayuri or stick with yhwach? any mayuri users here? pls fill me with infos about him...

Use magic Report

2#
Post time 2020-9-10 06:07:01 |Show the author posts only
mayu its a deffefensive char... why exchange for yuha? mayuri has a lot of block and have def for all team  but with that you won't win many battles, a yuha is better for me...
and ubp December is getting closer .. I just say that xd

Use magic Report

3#
Post time 2020-9-10 07:45:33 |Show the author posts only
wexTopi replied at 2020-9-10 06:07
mayu its a deffefensive char... why exchange for yuha? mayuri has a lot of block and have def for al ...

what do you expect from december s ubp? what ll happen in you think? i m saving my vits than if its gonna be amazing ubp...

Use magic Report

4#
Post time 2020-9-10 18:37:31 |Show the author posts only
regoies replied at 2020-9-10 07:45
what do you expect from december s ubp? what ll happen in you think? i m saving my vits than if it ...

the possibles options are: ryujin, raijin, haschwalt. and maybe ichimonji. or another orange. dont spend ur vit on mayuri to change it for yuha. it's just advice, do what you want

Use magic Report

5#
Post time 7 Day Before |Show the author posts only
Do not get Mayuri to replace Yhwach.
There is no comparison. Stick with Yhwach.

Use magic Report

6#
Post time 7 Day Before |Show the author posts only
wexTopi replied at 2020-9-11 04:37
the possibles options are: ryujin, raijin, haschwalt. and maybe ichimonji. or another orange. dont ...

It looks like you're expecting too much from the Haschwalth and Ichimonji expectations.
RJ could come again, I agree, though I would likely not agree on the likelihood of that occurring.
The most possible Orange character (if any) would be Raijin Yoruichi according to general uselessness and UBP standards.

Use magic Report

7#
Post time The day before yesterday 16:49 |Show the author posts only
Edited by manofvalor3915 at 2020-9-16 22:27
Asian123 replied at 2020-9-11 04:10
It looks like you're expecting too much from the Haschwalth and Ichimonji expectations.
RJ could  ...

it's not likely that they wouldn't give hasch, note RJ is not unless they give him away to give users a chance to fight against the beni and BW team combo. So hasch coming isn't that low

Use magic Report

8#
Post time Yesterday  07:05 |Show the author posts only
manofvalor3915 replied at 2020-9-17 02:49
it's not likely that they wouldn't give hasch, note RJ is not unless they give him away to give use ...

Haschwalth is still useful in this day and age. If I've learnt something from playing the game almost 6 years, it is that they tend never to give anything of considerable use to the VIP players.
Ryujin Jakka was already made pretty useless way back when Kyoka Suigetsu was introduced. So it could come again since no one buys that any longer.
Ichimonji has no chance of coming from my assessment. I believe whoever to expect Ichimonji's level of Money reward being handed to people for Free, as too naive. In my experience, I don't recall such a thing to ever have happened, and never in the future.
The only chance you could say is that none of us knows the future, so there is always a possibility of anything happening.

Use magic Report

9#
Post time 7 Hour Before |Show the author posts only
Asian123 replied at 2020-9-17 07:05
Haschwalth is still useful in this day and age. If I've learnt something from playing the game alm ...

actually we all had the idea rj was useless since then but its not true rj could still compete with Kyoka due to it begin slower by default. But when beni was created that balance had been lost for both kyoka and rj, which in turn rendering rj less useful

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2020-9-18 18:50 , Processed in 0.018246 second(s), 11 queries , Xcache On.