Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 128|Reply: 0

buff/debuff from some characters [Copy URL]

Post time 2020-11-28 12:27:32 |Show all posts
hi i just want to quest because i want to search the buffs/debuffs from some characters to change or not my partners .... is basically about tenjiro (the shinigami agent partner) i get it with the first top up reward of gold bcs i put the gold with the zampakutou power event and i got him but i just don't understand a little things bcs i not english (i'm spanish) but not know if this game is on spanish... well at the theme we talking ... i want to know if "void" debuff is the debuff u will attack ur partners if u got it or it's another bcs i want to change the skill of tenjiro with exlcusive fragments because i don't get at this moment more gold on the account and i want to up my power/dmg... the problem it's on the exclusive skill he randomly voids one ally and i just don't know at this moment if void is that debuff... thanks and if u can tell me another formation if u think it's better i try it ... i want to do 1-1-3 with some character on the exclusive skill...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2021-4-15 08:40 , Processed in 0.013824 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.