Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 214|Reply: 1

Bazz B exclusive skill damage bug?  off [Copy URL]

Post time 2020-12-2 17:16:05 |Show all posts
Hi,this is Enryu,EU S417,first time posting so I'm not sure if I'm doing everything right,so bear with me.
I recently got Bazz B from UBP event and instantly upgraded his exlusive skill to 70 lvl than to 80. Then I went to do some fights with his exlusive skill(because it does damage to everyone) and was bewildered how low his damage was.
Then I switched back to his original skill and his damage became several time bigger,how it should have been in the first place.
I will attach a screenshot with his stats. So he has 666k attack which means his damage(original skill,400%) should be around 2.6 mil while his exlusive skill(lvl 80,250%) should deal 1.6 mil.
So the problem is that his damage from exclusive skill is around 700k with crit and around 400k without,and this is on ingame monsters not players.
But I also checked on players in arena and it's the same thing.

https://files.fm/u/fkvpf25eb

-here is a link of the video I made showing the damage,sorry for the bad quallity.
Pls let me know it this is really a bug and when can we expect a fix or if it's something on my end.
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-12-26 11:49:03 |Show all posts
It would be great if you can provide a battle report on both damages.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2021-4-15 08:55 , Processed in 0.017283 second(s), 12 queries , Xcache On.