Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 327|Reply: 5

CSB not loading [Copy URL]

Post time 2021-3-18 10:05:37 |Show all posts

CSB has gone down the hill so much there aren't enough participants anymore for the game to launch. Notice how the last three in the list are the strongest who do not even remove their gear. So how on earth do you expect new players to even beat the first line. We have been telling you for years that CSB is broken. Eighter you fix this, or remove CSB altogether and come up with a new event.
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-3-18 21:24:04 |Show all posts
Edited by asakura_yo at 2021-3-19 05:35
CSB has gone down the hill so much there aren't enough participants anymore for the game to launch.

Yes, 19 participants is needed to launch the thing. Let's hope for widening battlezone.
Notice how the last three in the list are the strongest who do not even remove their gear.

Those are not the strongest. And how do you know if they remove their gear or not, since it's not shown in ranking.
People start with 0 points if they miss first day of registration. Last three just registered last.
We have been telling you for years that CSB is broken

What's that about? CSB worked fine and properly. Until too many people left the game. This problem has been last few months, not years (in that particular battlezone on your screenshot)

Anyway, another server merge is announced next week. Let's see how it goes from there

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-3-19 07:48:41 |Show all posts
Those are not the strongest. And how do you know if they remove their gear or not, since it's not shown in ranking.
People start with 0 points if they miss first day of registration. Last three just registered last.

I know because they never remove their gear. And being lumped in the first line because you applied last is stupid if you asked me. because all 4 of them are insanely strong and the 3 least strongest wont bother with it if the strongest one is still there. Plus even if the strongest (from the last 4) did move ahead, I can tell you from experience that none of them bother playing CSB so there is no way of getting even the first line.

This problem has been last few months, not years

Not true, it has been way worse in the last few months, but the problem existed for years.

Anyway, another server merge is announced next week. Let's see how it goes from there

That will solve nothing they will just lump us in with even stronger opponents which would make the weaker ones give up. I know because I remember before our fist merge 6 years ago. We were all doing great everyone enjoyed competing in evil spirits (especially fun was getting the achievements) and there was an active community. After the first merge we started getting opponents who were 5 times stronger then us and evil spirits were being one hit. Everyone quit the game including myself only our guild leader remained and he told us it got so lonley and boring that at a point he too gave up.

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-3-19 10:54:52 |Show all posts
And being lumped in the first line because you applied last is stupid if you asked me.

Well, giving points out of nowhere and placing latecomers in the ranking above those who actually played throughout the season would make even less sense, wouldn't it?
Not true, it has been way worse in the last few months, but the problem existed for years.

I've been around almost all the time, and i can't recall any season that couldn't be played from its first\second day before that...
That will solve nothing

It might solve the lack of players for CSB at first (if battlezone range is changed as well). Eventually it might get things worse though. Every merge leads to more people leaving after a month or two (from my experience).
they will just lump us in with even stronger opponents which would make the weaker ones give up.

There always will be few players not strong enough to clear first row just by design. Because you need at least 6 weaker opponents to do this. What can you do about it? Competition is a cruel thing. If they lump you with weaker opponents, it's still the same problem but for the weaker ones

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-3-20 08:19:07 |Show all posts
Well, giving points out of nowhere and placing latecomers in the ranking above those who actually played throughout the season would make even less sense, wouldn't it?

You are both right BUT that doesn't change the fact that Buzorba is also right which makes the rebuttal of his point moot. Point being HE IS RIGHT.

i can't recall any season that couldn't be played

Just cause you cant recall doesn't mean it wasn't there. People have been complaining about CSB for a very long time but lately they've been REALLY complaining which is exactly what Buzorba said.

It might solve the lack of players for CSB at first (if battlezone range is changed as well). Eventually it might get things worse though. Every merge leads to more people leaving after a month or two (from my experience).

You're essentially agreeing with Buzorba.

There always will be few players not strong enough to clear first row just by design. Because you need at least 6 weaker opponents to do this. What can you do about it? Competition is a cruel thing. If they lump you with weaker opponents, it's still the same problem but for the weaker ones

UM you create a game to attract players not push them away. You said it yourself if there are not enough for the contest then the contest doesn't start. which is bad for everyone. Besides for there to be competition you need to give the weaker ones a chance, if you create a Monarchy you might as well go bankrupt.

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-3-20 10:12:36 |Show all posts
Edited by asakura_yo at 2021-3-20 18:14
Point being HE IS RIGHT.

If you say so
Just cause you cant recall doesn't mean it wasn't there. People have been complaining about CSB for a very long time but lately they've been REALLY complaining which is exactly what Buzorba said.

There's search function in the forum, you know... Try to find many (if any) threads where people complain about lack of people to start a season, that isn't recent or from a newly started server.
People complain a lot about BP difference and not being able to clear first row (which isn't a bug or anything unfair...). Also absence of rewards at the end of season is a frequent bug and a legitimate reason for complains. None of it is strictly relevant to the subject "CSB not loading"
You're essentially agreeing with Buzorba.

Yes. He seriously replied to a sarcastic remark. So i explained initial statement to make clear that we're agree on that point ;)
CSB is not in a very good state. As i see it, to keep CSB alive they really should merge battle realms, not servers
As well as do something about being locked for the whole season by someone who register but never play. It pushes players away and worsens the problem. I can see a few ways around. But since the game isn't under very active development i wouldn't expect it to become true

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2021-4-12 16:52 , Processed in 0.017709 second(s), 11 queries , Xcache On.