Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 25936|Reply: 239

Ryoka Attack ideas    off [Copy URL]

Post time 2014-8-25 15:13:59 |Show all posts
Edited by purebeast007 at 2014-8-25 15:56

seeing as the highest people on servers(mine and probably most) can literally ONE shot each Ryoka monster, why not just make everyone have same power or force the cooldown timer even if you kill the monster

EDIT: if you vote for keeping it the same (option 1), your vote is only valid if you list your: CHARACTER NAME, LEVEL, SERVER YOU'RE ON, YOUR BATTLE POWER
SinglePolls, Total 434 Users voted
28.11% (122)
67.97% (295)
3.92% (17)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Character Name: Asphalt
Server: US 04 (PGM)
VIP: 6 ~ Level: 117
Battle Power: 1,682,891
Up-To-Date: 1/4/16

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-25 15:43:34 |Show all posts
Why make this poll? The strong (or rich) will always be on top...so it is in real life so shall it be in game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-25 15:48:17 |Show all posts
i dont think you understand... this event is making people quit in general... idk about YOUR server but on US 04... people just quit the game (which is why US 04 barely has anyone anymore), why would you want people to quit the game?  so making this event, which is probably the best one, EQUAL towards ALL people would change people's minds on ALL servers

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-25 16:11:42 |Show all posts
Huh? We always have 100 people at ryoka event, you can't even come close to one shotting a ryoka that has 100mil+ hp , lol?

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-25 16:27:14 |Show all posts
on US 04, our top guy ONE SHOTS every Ryoka from FULL, and he can keep spamming in and going in cause cooldown is removed when u kill... how is that anywhere near fair?

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-25 16:54:50 |Show all posts
Edited by inSec at 2014-8-25 16:58

there is a 10-15 second kill cd, and you ask how its fair? it is fair because this is a PAY TO WIN game and those that don't have the damage to last hit well they can see just go in and attack if you add up the silver and exp you get from the event over the 30mins its actually quite a lot. free players that grind it out into the 100s do pretty well on UN and it won't be different here but same idea stop trying to compare yourself with the VIPs and just go in for attacks and max your exp and silver, same with evil its a lot of silver for 30min of attacking.

what you can do instead is ask nicely the guy taking everything if his willing to maybe leave 1 or 2 per round out or hit the full hp ones on the later waves and still one the eariler waves. Ofc not everyone is that nice but there are ones that are. There are some VIP 10s on UN that will one shot everything on the eariler waves to make things faster but at the later waves will go for full hp ones and leave the low hp ones for the other ppl to kill. But hey if you guys do nothing but rage at your high VIPs, then GL with that.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-25 17:02:45 |Show all posts
no one is raging just trying to make a server event fair for everyone, instead of an event that makes players quit the game

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-25 17:08:07 |Show all posts
the only thing that I think they should change is the drop rate of items. make it so all who do the event get a set amount of items like souls, silver, gems. add that to the end of the event. that way all can enjoy it more. I would also like to add that the kill drops should be the same and not changed but as for the other something for everyone that enters the event would be nice and a good way to keep ppl interested in the event. don't forget we do need the stronger and top dogs to help kill the waves of monsters, if not for them and vips there would be no way to kill them and the without the vips there would be no game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-25 22:03:00 |Show all posts
Edited by navisterva at 2014-8-26 03:06

Actually Ryoka Attack is one of the fairer events this game has. Since it has no way of reducing cooldowns, unlike every other event.

What i don't understand is why you seem to post threads complaining about every event in a P2W game being unfair towards those who don't/can't donate.

What you are trying to do is tell a guy/girl who has put a lot of time and money into this game, that all of that has been for nothing, and the only way he can hope to win Ryoka attack is to be lucky enough with last hits.

Our individual BP is what sets us all apart, that is why people recruit different partners, use stones, spirit forge, reinforce, refine, infuse and so much more. It's all to increase our strength so that we have an edge over our enemies.

Why then would anyone think it is a good idea to scrap all that hard work/Cash input just so that people that are lower level or with weaker partner setups can get an equal chance in an event which is based on damage dealt?
EU S1
Level 96
Hazuki Ryu
600,337 BP 16/10/14
#1 Arena. #1 BP.
EU S1

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-25 22:06:15 |Show all posts
Oh and on an additional note, saying that those who choose to leave the event the same, MUST for their vote to be valid, leave all those details is just giving you the information so that you can turn around and say their point is no longer valid because they are at or near the top on their server. So of course they wouldn't want to change an event that already benefits them.

And to all who read this watch his reply after he looks at my details in my Signature.
EU S1
Level 96
Hazuki Ryu
600,337 BP 16/10/14
#1 Arena. #1 BP.
EU S1

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-3-23 11:22 , Processed in 0.035494 second(s), 14 queries , Xcache On.