Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: zExTrA

[Guide] Evolution   [Copy URL]

Post time 2015-5-31 10:58:45 |Show all posts
Leitzur replied at 2015-5-31 15:45
about guild instance:
1. what is the time limit to finish that?

1. The time limit is apparently 7 Days
2. Yes 1 person can attack 5 times and each enemy can only be killed once. I guess that, if someone fails to defeat the enemy, the enemy will be damaged and another member can attack the same enemy.
So if #3 is defeated the others can only attack #4, meaning it is first come first serve.
It is possible that 2 members defeat the Instance without the others being able to do anything, but highly unlikely since you have to get into the battle and skip/watch it. Meanwhile you can already attack the next stage.

3. No, once you paid the 2k Guild Points to open the Instance you can enter it once. Afterwards when you want to challenge the Instance again you only have to spend 1k Points. If you want to challenge it a 3rd time you need another 1k Points.

4. Yes, 1 Vit spent means you get 1 Active point. If it is capped at 470 for you, your members can only contribute 470 Active Points every day. But if you think about it normally you won't stack Vit and you'd only get around 350 Vit per day.

5. I'm deputy so I don't know how it exactly works, hopefully someone else who is Guild Master can explain it.

Evolution

1. If you click on the necklace which is over the Weapon Slot you will see that there are several colors/levels. Your current level is marked with an orange square( if you hover over another necklace the square will go over there) , but you can also see it if you hover over the eye were the hogu tab formerly was. And there you will see all the stats you currently have.

If you still have questions, or if my answers couldn't help you, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer them.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-31 11:01:20 |Show all posts
I probably should I waited for this guide. I already messed up. Anyways thanks for making this guide.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-31 11:06:18 |Show all posts

holy farkin cow... i think i used up 1k vit today reachin max lvl 120 personal instance...

where i failed twice at the last 2 mobs... onli win them after i swap aizen in to stun them instead of Gin... bcoz opponent usin 1 1 3 formation...

still freakin blur about all this new stuffs... n was like fark pist bcoz i missed CSB n heck load of stuff...

arena din gif me reward today... so i lost my buffer prestige points too...

if i am not careful... its bye bye mugetsu title ...

hics...

Use magic Report

Advance Member

#RIPLish

Post time 2015-5-31 11:10:46 |Show all posts
i don't know how this works

me no understand

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-31 11:12:28 |Show all posts
I made a vid with it>> might help out somehow...made it when the forums werent out yet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT_WRL0flpY
  hope it helips out somehow even with this explanatory thread...

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Ayy Lmaokai

Post time 2015-5-31 11:15:39 |Show all posts
guys read the first post made by him. it explains very clear how it works

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-31 11:17:11 |Show all posts
Love your work.

Will give this a thorough read before I try my hand at any of this stuff

Use magic Report

AssassinwithRPG Now

Post time 2015-5-31 11:22:54 |Show all posts
Guild Instance and Guild Shop both give items that require a quantity higher than 1 in order to activate or equip. Hence the "fragment of evolution used for synthesizing evo equip"
Completing guild instances gives Shop items and coins.

After level 3 it becomes harder to level up since you waste a lot more vitality, unless your guild is super active and supportive.
Can't find a pattern in extra starting Fury, it's just random.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Ayy Lmaokai

Post time 2015-5-31 11:26:35 |Show all posts
Brahmastra replied at 2015-5-31 11:22
Guild Instance and Guild Shop both give items that require a quantity higher than 1 in order to acti ...

would u mind showing in more details plz?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-31 11:43:28 |Show all posts
i had to playu around to figures things out but this guide is very informative and must be stickied lol

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-16 14:21 , Processed in 0.025849 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.