Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 43216|Reply: 168

[Guide] Evolution   [Copy URL]

Post time 2015-5-31 09:35:38 |Show all posts
Edited by DeEmEn at 2018-8-13 23:23

Since the forum finally works again I decided to post a Guide on the new functions which I wrote yesterday. I wrote it while testing the new functions so the writing style might be a bit weird.

Since I have time I decided to try to explain some of the new functions which were implemented today.

1. Personal Instances
        - You start at the Level 30 Instance which costs 2 Vit per try, you can fight each enemy in the Instance 10x and everytime you get materials necessary for "Evolution". If you clear the Instance you unlock the next Instance which would be the Level 40 Instance and so forth. Every Instance has 9 Enemies and for every new Instance the necessary amount of Vit increases. So the Level 30 Instance costs 2 Vit ; Level 40 4 Vit ; Level 50 6 Vit ; Level 60 8 Vit ; Level 70 10 Vit ; Level 80 11 Vit ; ... .
That means to clear the Level 30 Instance you need 9*2 Vit, for the Level 40 9*4 Vit and so forth, meaning that you need a lot of Vit. Even more so for the Evolution which I'm gonna explain now.

2. Evolution
        - As most of you probably already saw, when you click on the Partners Icon there is a new Tab with the name "Evolution". For the moment it looks like that only your Partners are able to use the Items you get in the Personal Instances.
Now when you click on your partner you will see that there are 8 Slots with either Green or Grey +, if they are green it means that you have the necessary Item, if grey you don't, but you will also see it if there are Items in the "Equipment" tab next to the partner. If you click on the Items you get a Message. There is no need to worry about the "Bound" part, it just means that you can't unequip the equipped items ( even if you click on "Remove All" ).
The Items you can equip your partners with vary from partner to partner or role to role.
Once you have gathered the 8 Items and equipped your partner with it you will see that there is a new tab underneath the "Dismiss" tab, called "Evolution" if you click on it you will see that the necklace thingy is now Green instead of Grey. This means that you now have a Lvl. 1 Evolution. Which you will also see if you hover over the Eye in the "Equipment" tab, where you formerly saw your equipped Hogus.
Once you are Lvl.1 you will see that the 8 Equipped Items disappeared, but don't worry the stats stay, that means that you will need 8 new Items which are dropped in the Personal Instances.
If you click on the Grey Icon and afterwards on Synthesize you will see which of the Personal Instances drops the necessary Item.
Once you gathered them all and equipped your partner with it the "Evolution" Tab will appear once again, click on it and you will have the Lvl.2 Evolution.
Once you have the Lvl.2 Evolution you will see that you need blue Items, those Blue Items are dropped from the Level 60+ Instances. You will need 5 of those Blue Items to Synthesize them into 1 of the necessary Item. After you did that you can once again equip your partner with it.
If you hover over the Necklace Thingy and then over the Lvl. 2 Evolution Necklace you will see all the stats you have currently.

And some of you probably already saw that you even get 5 Initial Fury from Lvl. 9 onwards. In combination with the Psychic Enchant you'd only need 82% Fury for T1, that would be 5x 14% Fury Stones and 1x 12% Fury Stones, for a total of only 44 Fury stones instead of the 92% or 80 Fury Stones you'd need before.

Edit : Some Partners even get 10 Initial Fury instead of 5 and some others none.
And with 10 Initial Fury, instead of 5, the necessary Fury, in combination with Psychic Enchant, decreases to 36 Fury or 72%. That is achieved with 6x 12 % Stones.
And for 6x 12% Stones ( Level 6 ) you only need 24 Fury Stones, meaning you can get T1 on some partners with only 24 Fury Stones.

As for the Guild Shop, I don't really now how to use it yet, or rather how to get those Guild Coins. Most likely you will have to do Guild Stances in order to get them, but for those your Guild will have to spend a certain amount of Vitality since you need 2000 Guild Active Points ( We are currently at 1908, so I'll be able to tell you more about those later ).

Some things you should also know are :

1. You can reset the Enemies of the Personal Instances. If you do that you get 10 New Chances, meaning you can get Materials 10x again, but be careful because resetting costs 10 Gold and you don't get a Message which states how much Gold it costs or even that it will cost you Gold. ( Lost 10 Gold because of that ;( )

2. You will lose Vitality en masse, sometimes you don't get the Item your Partner needs so you will have to fight him again, and in the higher Instances one fight costs 10+ Vit. And since you need several of those Items the higher your Evolution is you can easily lose 1-2k Vit in the early levels and I can imagine that you'd need several thousands in the higher leves. So if you are saving Vit for the next UBP be careful of how much you spend.

3. And also, you can't see the Evolution Level of others.

4. It looks like you can't change your skill in the " Partner " Tab anymore and have to do it over the "Soul Map" Tab.

That should be it, if you have questions feel free to ask and I will try to answer them. Once I know more about the Guild Instances and Guild Shop I will write them down.

And for those Interested I'm currently at Lvl.2 Evolution on 5 of my Partners and Lvl. 4 on 1 and had to spend around 2k Vit for that, though I still have quite a lot of Equipment left.

3. Guild Instances
So I tried the Guild Instances and as I thought you get the Guild Coins from there. We did the Instance with 2 People I killed the first 3 and the third to last. So 4 in total and ended up as Rank 2 in damage and got a total of 1.2k Guild Coins. 800 for being Rank 2, 200 for clearing the Instance and 50 for each kill. The 1. place in damage gets 1k Guild Coins instead of 800.
To open the second Instance we need 2.5k Guild Activity Points. And to reset the first Instance we need 1k Guild Activity Points.

As for those Activity Points, as it states you get 1 Active Point for 1 Vit. For me it is currently capped at 450 Vit and you can see how much the other members spend in the "Member" tab of the Guild. A Level 17 Guild is capped at 420 so I guess it starts with 250 at Level 0 and every Level it goes up by 10.

Now we get to the Guild Instance. At the top, you can see 4 tabs.

1. Distribution Record
2. Damage Ranking
3. Guild Reward
4. the not working Check Guide

Damage Ranking is self-explanatory.

Guild Reward is rather interesting. For clearing the enemy in the Instances you get Items , but those Items are placed into the Guild Rewards. There you can "apply" for those rewards ( one at a time, if you want to apply for another you lose the application of the former ) and I guess the Guild Master then can distribute those rewards as he deems fit. I guess several people at a time can apply for those rewards and then they get a Ranking in the order of application time.

And in the Distribution Record you can see who got what Item from the Instance.

Edit : A friend helped me to gather the data on the Initial Fury gain for Lvl. 11 Evolution. I couldn't find a pattern yet, but I'll keep trying.

I'd be thankful if you could help me find out the Fury Gain for other partners.

Apparently the Evo's stay after you upgrade a SWP Partner. Source : http://forums.gogames.me/forum.p ... 226&fromuid=1845832
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Know your role !!

Post time 2015-5-31 09:41:55 |Show all posts
thanks, nice guide, some questions.
1)how do i remove the evolution fragments that are bound to a partner?
2)guild instance can be done alone as per each member's timings or should they be online at the same time like alliance battle/campaign? (havent got to reach the guild instance yet)

the personal instances are working now, got to reach lvl 110 . need to do beauty games to get some vitality now.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-31 09:46:53 |Show all posts
ajoalex replied at 2015-5-31 14:41
thanks, nice guide, some questions.
1)how do i remove the evolution fragments that are bound to a p ...

1. Sadly you can't remove them, once equipped it stays equipped. So if you are someone who uses several partners quite often you'd have to do it for each one separately.

2. They can be done alone, but you only can attack 5 times, that means alone you'd only get up till the 6th enemy. Therefore you need the help of at least 1 other member since there are 9 enemies in total. So once you have at least 2 person you can do the Guild Instances. And from the looks of it every member of the Guild can either Reset an Instance or Open a new one, though I'm not sure about it. At the very least Deputy Rank Members can Open or Reset Guild Instances.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-31 09:51:46 |Show all posts
Thanks for the info, I just have one question. The evolution stats are working everywhere? If so I would like to focus my starrk for the time being, but if they don't work on hollow map it would be pointless, thanks

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-31 09:56:09 |Show all posts
moongoatie replied at 2015-5-31 14:51
Thanks for the info, I just have one question. The evolution stats are working everywhere? If so I w ...

From the looks of it they work everywhere, since they increase the BP of your Partner and your overall stats.
I'd say that Evolution works the same way as Acessoires or Equipment.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-31 10:09:27 |Show all posts
Nice guide bro,

As for who can open/reset guild instance (I think it's only deputy/GL, since I do not have that option)

Question: How long is the instance open, in case the GL starts it w/o me being around?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-31 10:11:16 |Show all posts
zExTrA replied at 2015-5-31 09:56
From the looks of it they work everywhere, since they increase the BP of your Partner and your ove ...

Okay cool, and since they are permament I guess we have to focus on end game partners

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-31 10:15:21 |Show all posts
595459354 replied at 2015-5-31 15:09
Nice guide bro,

As for who can open/reset guild instance (I think it's only deputy/GL, since I do  ...

Once you start an Instance it's open for 7 Days if I read correctly, but usually they are finished in no time since there are only 9 enemies ( at least for the first Instance not sure about the others ). But I guess in the higher levels the Instances are harder to beat.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Know your role !!

Post time 2015-5-31 10:24:25 |Show all posts
zExTrA replied at 2015-5-31 18:46
1. Sadly you can't remove them, once equipped it stays equipped. So if you are someone who uses se ...

so basically the strongest should attack the last eh or are the enemies easier to defeat?
cool

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Ayy Lmaokai

Post time 2015-5-31 10:24:52 |Show all posts
wow i love you, thanks a lot! i sat for hours trying to figure out how it works.... thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-10 10:38 , Processed in 0.027668 second(s), 11 queries , Xcache On.