shadarlo replied at 2015-7-15 14:54
She's not gold, partners have to be gold to count it seems

thks for the tip that's why then,

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Know your role !!

Post time 2015-7-15 22:22:19 |Show all posts
Harad0203 replied at 2015-7-15 22:52
Its for getting bond fragment once everyday and it will reset the day after, so once a day you can ...

oh so i can earn stars two times a day. so best would be to earn the max stars, then reset the training, then earn the same stars again.

so when i reset the training i will get the bond fragment immediately i believe right?

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Know your role !!

Post time 2015-7-15 22:58:05 |Show all posts
so i clicked on the free training, and it says 0 chances and i got some bond fragment. but what is that 0 chance? the star amount didnt reduce, what happened when i clicked on the 1 free chance remaining?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-15 23:05:21 |Show all posts
thepoke007 replied at 2015-7-15 00:08
I made a discovery, gogames does not consider rukia as a woman  ; on the condition of making 2 f ...

Mann..........bahahahahaahahha.. ..GoGames does  improving in trolling

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-16 00:49:49 |Show all posts
ajoalex replied at 2015-7-15 11:58
Bond Training -> Daily Training -> Free Training -- 1 chance. what is that?

Click on check all rewards under daily training, u get fragments according to the no. of stars u ve obtained. and u can get it every day, once, for free, the same amount that is given according to the rewards tab. Like I got 18 stars so per day I can get 340 frags. plus for another 20 gold u can get the same amount of frags. and another 30 gold gives me another 340 frags. U get total of 6 chances to buy for gold and u cant use coupons.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Know your role !!

Post time 2015-7-16 02:14:23 |Show all posts
drekrocks19@gmail.com replied at 2015-7-16 09:49
Click on check all rewards under daily training, u get fragments according to the no. of stars u v ...

i just tried it out.

i wasted some for testing, as i upgraded a skill for a partner who is not perma in my formation. so when i take that partner out, the stats gets back to normal lol.

thanks

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-16 02:43:22 |Show all posts
ajoalex replied at 2015-7-16 02:14
i just tried it out.

i wasted some for testing, as i upgraded a skill for a partner who is not p ...

No probs, and That's true just upgrade those who are really important, so m just upgrading my pvp team atm mostly with damage rate, break defense and speed. I'l think about upgrading the pve guys later

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-16 02:59:40 |Show all posts
I completed all eventsl to 3 stars up until level 6 where I get one shoted by that orange guy but I am not getting the partner bonus for completing the bond contracts.  I imagine that if you do get the bonus it would say activated like it does for my main.  Is it because I did not use my partners in the battle?  

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-16 03:32:42 |Show all posts
Edited by cycborg at 2015-7-16 03:46

Let me correct some problem here. Last tab, attribute bonus, is u need those gold partner, if u have them, to put them on left hand side, bond partner then only u can upgrade skill.
For example, at Attribute Bonus, below komamura have sui feng, shunsui and shinji. Normally the 3 of them is dark color, but if u have like sui feng or u clear the requirement, then sui feng is lighten up.
In case u didnt know, u need to recruit sui feng in order to upgrade komamura first skill ( bond training stage 1).
Sui feng ( first skill ), shunsui ( second skill ), shinji ( third skill ).
So, if u get to clear the first skill requirement, then go back to Attribute Bonus and put sui feng on the Bond Partner on the left hand side " + ", once u put sui feng in, then go back to the first skill, u will see, the skill can upgrade.
If u all want to see the requirement nicely, use google or opera, once u on the golden hero page, for opera, click once on your top left hand " opera" to open the manual, then use your mouse to click the requirement, the requirement will pop out on top.
For google, just click once on the top right hand "=" to open manual then use the mouse to click the requirement.

For spoiler, all of the requirement is u just need your main hero and the golden hero ( only 2 of them ) that u want to do. Also dont equip any zanpakuto.

Server : S149
Name: cycborg

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-16 03:37:51 |Show all posts
So, the last tab, Attribute Bonus is for u to put require hero there so u can upgrade the skill when u meet the requirement.
Even u meet the requirement, if u dont have the require hero, u cant upgrade it but im still not sure it can be use or not without require hero.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-5-21 04:11 , Processed in 0.026178 second(s), 8 queries , Xcache On.