Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 16038|Reply: 69

Bond guide [Copy URL]

Post time 2015-7-14 15:55:27 |Show all posts
Edited by Harad0203 at 2015-7-14 16:01

Hello guys, most of you have seen the recent update with "Bond". For you guys who fell out of their chairs while trying to understand it, I put up a quick guide thingy. If i miss something, just post it in the comment.First screen, In battle

The first screen you will see is your current partner formation. Here you will see what kind of boost your main will get from your partners and what boost your other partners can get (only gold partners can give and get boost). By prerssng upgrade, you can use Bond Fragment to upgrade your current stats (dmg rate, speed etc). These upgrade only stays with your main with certain partners, If you take away that partners who you spent a upgrade point, it wont follow to the next (atleast I think so).

Here is your partner screen. Here you will see the diffrent boost your partner can get. To unlock these boost you will have to complete 3 stars stage (scroll down for stages). With tthis also comes a challenge, it most likely HP over or under a certain % or the same thing with DMG. To view what it is, hover of the 3 star icon and DAM icon to the what your partner requirments are (Dont forget that your partner has to participae in batle). Unfortuently, there are some text missing, some you can guess but there are some that is either a bug or just something totaly diffrent. Test it out and if it didnt work then you did something wrong or its just the game.
You can also click "Check all" to see all your partners and see what their boost are.

Next tab, the Bond Training. Here you will see the previous mentioned stages. Each of these have diffrent difficulties and challenge. On the bottom right you can see star reward which you can collect Bond Fragment (it wont consume stars) for your boost. To the right of that you see Daily training which is that your get Bond Fragment daily depending on how many stars your have.

As you can see by this bad quality image, on the bottom you have these challenges to earn the stars. To get first star you need to do 1 challenge, second star 2 challenges and third start you have to face 3 challenges. These challenges are sometimes hard and it will end up spiliting formation, taking out gears, stones or everything. Complete these and you will get star for your Bond Fragment.

Last tab, Attribute Bonus. This is the tricky part of the event. Here your partner can boost each other. If I complete 1 of these "boost", I can get even more stats by puting in Aid partner (I havnt tried how much it gives but the higher the level of your boost, the more it will increase from your partner). If for an example, I put Sui-Feng in my formation (Yes, partner in formation also give boost to other partner in the same formation) or put her in on of the left slots, she will then increase your boost by something something. Keep in mind that partner that is already in formation cannot be in the left slot.

This is it for my quick guide, experiment around on what partner to have in your formation etc. Any question, ask them in the comment.
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-14 17:44:09 |Show all posts
nice explanation , still need to focus on this, but all the changing players, removing zanpakto etc etc , is soo much work hahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-14 17:52:26 |Show all posts
yea sounds like a lot....plan to do it on days off as a filler while waiting for events

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-14 18:50:13 |Show all posts
The only thing I don't get is the bottom left tab that says attribute bonus, I don't know how that works. Anyone figure that out yet?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-14 21:57:16 |Show all posts
frankinbeats@yahoo.com replied at 2015-7-14 18:50
The only thing I don't get is the bottom left tab that says attribute bonus, I don't know how that w ...

for the partners in your formation it shows you which partner u can use as aid, so if u add that partner in the aid box the char in your formation will get bonus attributes.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-14 23:38:51 |Show all posts
= Bond Training Sage 2 - Condition 3 Star =
"Win and make sure all of own supporters were killed during the battle"

Now does this mean I have to place all my supports in formation and then lose?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-14 23:41:20 |Show all posts
Socartoon replied at 2015-7-14 23:38
= Bond Training Sage 2 - Condition 3 Star =
"Win and make sure all of own supporters were killed dur ...

Using no supporters will work too.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-14 23:47:21 |Show all posts
Evild4nte replied at 2015-7-14 23:41
Using no supporters will work too.

This doesn't give me the third star.
I don't understand now.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-15 00:07:00 |Show all posts
Socartoon replied at 2015-7-14 23:47
This doesn't give me the third star.  
I don't understand now.

Was it the only conditon? i did recall moving partners and stuff worked, one tip remove ur zanpakto from battle too if they ask main need to do min 95% of team dmg,

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-15 00:08:19 |Show all posts
I made a discovery, gogames does not consider rukia as a woman ; on the condition of making 2 female partners live during battle i complete it thus didn't give me a star, i replaced rukia by inoue it worked

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-5-20 19:25 , Processed in 0.035893 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.