Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 3480|Reply: 20

Off The Wall!!!! [Copy URL]

Post time 2014-10-8 02:58:36 |Show all posts
Greeting from Server 23, I am Dele. In our wall battle we throw Marshmallows, fire extinguishers and Air fresher over the wall towards our defenders while we attack them. After taking the wall, we arrived at a new perspective on server 23 of the wall battle. Most of you only see some doors your attacking, but that's because you've never seen OUR wall battle. If your view could only pan we decided this is what you would see.

and...THIS is why half of your wall defenders seem to be AFK while your holding the wall or "Go To The Bathroom, BRB".

Hence, you can see why when the wall is taken no one really wants to give it up

Enjoy.

Sincerely,

Delemonico of Sever 23

Use magic Report

AssassinwithRPG Now

Post time 2014-10-8 04:20:46 |Show all posts
wat         

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-8 12:39:55 |Show all posts
Protect Seirete ie "Wall battle" at the end of the night is what event this is in reference to.  Several of us in world Chat spent a couple weeks designing out what would be behind the wall since we only see a couple of doors and a boss. We started with Tossing M&M's but they melted from the fireballs, then upgraded to Marshmallows because you can roast them on the fireballs. Then Fire extinguishers incase the fireballs or Blaze catch something on fire back there, then we decided air fresheners to get rid of the permanent smoldering smell. Despite the natural competition between guilds, we are managing to figure out how to keep things fun and interesting for everyone after attendance for events started to decline rapidly.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-8 15:02:34 |Show all posts
hahaha nice

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-9 23:32:00 |Show all posts
nicee ............

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-11 18:09:16 |Show all posts
Alright so more additions to our wall battle with come as we get to them. Note: For the rest of sever 23. Guilds who show up to Wall Battle and have a member post here with guild name I can create a guild hall for. Enjoy!!

Keep in mind this is just the guard house we are attacking, not the guild hall. If guild members can let me know what you want in your guild hall I would be happy to add it. Ty !!

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-14 15:18:56 |Show all posts
Delemonico replied at 2014-10-11 17:09
Alright so more additions to our wall battle with come as we get to them. Note: For the rest of seve ...

The first guild to submit their specifications for a guildhall for was Espada. Here are the main overviews.
Floor 1:Overview

Floor1:Walktrough

Floor 2:Overview

floor 2:Walkthrough

Floor 3: Overview

Thank you for your contribution, Enjoy!

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-14 15:37:11 |Show all posts
Lol that is really good, can u pls tell me how u did this? It looks really awesome!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-14 18:24:19 |Show all posts
kurai_tenshi replied at 2014-10-14 15:37
Lol that is really good, can u pls tell me how u did this? It looks really awesome!!!

yep tht is cool glad we r guildmates lol this kinda looks like a halo floor plan on the maps she might tell u she might nt jsut hafta w8 and c ^.^

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-14 22:51:08 |Show all posts
Black - Owner of Senkei
Do one for us Dele lol

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-13 07:01 , Processed in 0.024027 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.