Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 2281|Reply: 107

Future choices of ubp partners [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-3-19 07:36:23 |Show all posts
Hi guys, should I go for ichibe and brenji in future? Guess this two can complete my late game team. I'm currently using starrk as vg.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-19 07:47:55 |Show all posts
Imo stark is better than ichibae go for brenji and maybe they will add some better characters.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-19 07:50:11 |Show all posts
It will helps to see your formation & zanpakto.

Anyway, B.Renji is one of the best pve oriented partner & he is useful for f2p & VIP. So if you are able to get him go for it.
Ichibe is good partner & a great defensive VG as well but IMO VG depends on zanpakto. So depends on your zanpakto & whether you want an offensive Vg or def one

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-19 07:58:13 |Show all posts
I wouldn't target any vg's from ubp unless if they are godlike since tavern partners are so strong atm that its almost like waste of resources to get one meh from ubp. Same goes for most zanpakutos, like getting Hyorinmaru or Senbonzakura might seem like a good idea but at this point its waste of point since their value don't even come close to something like the meh tanks you can get from ubp or kido/phys partners. If anything I'd look out for Tensa Zangetsu or better zanpakuto or good partners depending on their invidual value and abilities instead of what you think you need currently, because there will be time when you will replace some of them and regret not saving up the vitality for another partner, zanpakuto etc.

I just think that B.Renji is bottomline for assaulters you should get and Demon Ichigo vanguards, Tensa Zangetsu for zanpakutos and supports is all about personal bias.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-19 08:09:44 |Show all posts
BurnToAshes replied at 2017-3-19 20:50
It will helps to see your formation & zanpakto.

Anyway, B.Renji is one of the best pve oriented par ...

I'm using Kazeshini now. I'll see which one comes first. I can't wait to enjoy using a ubp partner.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-19 08:22:18 |Show all posts
tomekz5013@wp.pl replied at 2017-3-19 20:47
Imo stark is better than ichibae go for brenji and maybe they will add some better characters.

By the way, I have less high lv strength stones but I have many high lv dodge/block/counter stones, so I will go for Ichibe.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-19 08:47:15 |Show all posts
ngkingwei@gmail.com replied at 2017-3-19 08:22
By the way, I have less high lv strength stones but I have many high lv dodge/block/counter stones ...

lol just stack Stark

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-19 09:11:19 |Show all posts
tomekz5013@wp.pl replied at 2017-3-19 21:47
lol just stack Stark

I am no.8 in arena of my server, so I think I will get him to prevent the lower place players to surpass me. xD

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-19 09:18:09 |Show all posts
even tho characters like b.renji and ichibei are lot stronger than anything you can get in tavern there are 2 problems with ubp:
1. nobody knows what will be in ubp, there is possibility that they will never appear again, therefore planning to get them is pointless.
2. getting enough vit takes long time and as f2p you won't be able to do 2 ubps in row, that's why you should get characters only when they will give you huge boost in power, for example if you aren't going to stack your vanguard ichibei although being great deffensive wall (better then tavern characters can ever be) won't be really necessary, his presence on battlefield won't really change outcome of fights in most cases and getting him to later lose possibilty of getting for example hiki would be real shame.
IMO you shouldn't think too much about getting one particular character from ubp (since he may never appear there), better just stack vit and wait to see what you can get from ubp, then think if that would provide you huge enough boost to be worth it or maybe it's better to keep stacking your vit and wait for something better

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-3-19 09:19:57 |Show all posts
Miken97 replied at 2017-3-19 22:18
even tho characters like b.renji and ichibei are lot stronger than anything you can get in tavern th ...

Yeah, I'll probably save vit until something nice comes out in ubp.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2017-12-12 14:49 , Processed in 0.036123 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.