Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 1045|Reply: 26

Evasion = invincibility = GGs lazy motherf? [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-4-18 20:12:32 |Show all posts
Few days ago a player posted replay where one of his characters dies under invincibility buff and it looked like a bug. I just trought about it and became quite suspecious about it. As we all know both Evasion and Block is a protective stat in our game. (not quite, but atleast that's how it suposed to be.) We also have opposing stats, that's Hit-rate and Break-def.
When it comes to Block and Break - they both caped at 90% base.
When it comes to Evasion and Hit-rate - Evasion is caped at 90% while Hit-rate is unlimited.

When both stats play similair defensive role it's quite strange that in one case they limit both, while in other one is free to stack - dont ya think?

I found that wierd long before, but after that ''bug'' report everything feel into place. Basically invincibility is nothing else than just a very high evasion buff (maybe 999% or whatever the limit is). GGs developers didn't cap Hit-rate for stuff as Hollow-Soul and Void where mobs have 300+ evasion (for uknown fu##ing reasons) thus this killing off evasion completly. But moreover they were so damn lazy to actually put a different /code for Invincibility. Now when some people have 350+ hit-rate it means that they actually have a small chance to ignore invincibility. Imo it is just disrespect for all the players by doing stuff that way - literally from their ass.

Freeloader.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-4-18 20:35:13 |Show all posts
http://prntscr.com/ey3fog

ye I doubt it works that way

Use magic Report

Advance Member

YO' BOY GOT A STATUS SUP NIGGA

Post time 2017-4-18 20:41:26 |Show all posts
No, hit rate doesn't work like that, whatever you're talking about, it's just a bug
Dodge and Invincibility are completely 2 different things

Invincibility completely ignores EVERYTHING, Damage Over Time (DoT) abilities such as ignite, poison etc. and any other kind of damage. There are players with 400%+ hit rate and they can even reduce the dodge rate of players or do whatever, but as long as the enemy is invincible, they will not be able to hit, regardless of hit rate ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-4-18 20:48:23 |Show all posts
not bad logic

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-4-18 21:01:55 |Show all posts
Edited by xichanozadze6@gmail.com at 2017-4-18 21:08
Zento-Hazashi replied at 2017-4-18 20:41
No, hit rate doesn't work like that, whatever you're talking about, it's just a bug
Dodge and Invinc ...

I aleredy answered to that, once again.. Invincibility is a huge evasion buff, nothing else. If evasion trigger: DOT damage wont work, neither will attacker gain fury - all the same as with invincibility.

The only thing evasion does not ignore is zanpakuto damage, but same goes for invincibility xD

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-4-18 21:03:21 |Show all posts
Edited by xichanozadze6@gmail.com at 2017-4-18 21:14
unrealjoker replied at 2017-4-18 20:35
http://prntscr.com/ey3fog

ye I doubt it works that way

Ps: nvm, i see now what you ment. Yeah, immune to death casts differ em. But that could be related to death cast itself, not to invincibility/evasion.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Post time 2017-4-18 21:15:22 |Show all posts
xichanozadze6@gmail.com replied at 2017-4-19 02:01
I aleredy answered to that, once again.. Invincibility is a huge evasion buff, nothing else. If eva ...

Dodge doesn't evade DOT

they look the same, they essentially work the same, but they're coded differently and this way they become completely 2 different things

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-4-18 21:23:00 |Show all posts
hits not capped b/c of pve not pvp. you need it to hit high end pve like soul map aizen and void region

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-4-18 21:23:05 |Show all posts
Zento-Hazashi replied at 2017-4-18 21:15
Dodge doesn't evade DOT

they look the same, they essentially work the same, but they're coded dif ...

Im not 100 on that part, but when my Kirinji lacked ebough hit-rate for void his DOT didnt work all the time.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Post time 2017-4-18 21:25:54 |Show all posts
xichanozadze6@gmail.com replied at 2017-4-19 02:23
Im not 100 on that part, but when my Kirinji lacked ebough hit-rate for void his DOT didnt work al ...

A comment mentioned above your reply shows the reason for the uncapped hit rate, which is the same for damage rate etc. it's just for the balancing, nothing to have a discussion about ^^

Your skill DoT will not apply if your skill does not hit, so if you possibly missed with your skill against those void enemies, your DoT won't apply ^^

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2017-8-23 22:02 , Processed in 0.027351 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.