Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 968|Reply: 39

Ultra Hero who to pick [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-5-15 17:14:33 |Show all posts
i have a choice of 2 partners i can get from ultra hero one 15k and 1 20k  my team as follows hiki, tejiro, main b renji and noza zank RJ

i was thinking of koga, insane, shy nemu and even kukaku but anyone else im willing to listen oh i am going for hasc 100%
David Ortiz -
"You sir, desevred 100 Beautiful women that will see you as there King. Thank you so much"

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-5-15 17:27:34 |Show all posts
Kukaku i think and Koga maybe

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-5-15 17:28:29 |Show all posts
ryuken + koga, koga halo recudes enemy hit rate by 100%, making ryuken dodge even more

Use magic Report

Advance Member

YO' BOY GOT A STATUS SUP NIGGA

Post time 2017-5-15 17:33:49 |Show all posts
As you have Ryujin, you have 2 options (Both heavily surrounding the fact that you need help in PVP): Kukaku or Isane.

Both of these provide insane defensive attributes to your team so you can work around these and link really well with Ryujin and combo extremely well with Hasch too ^^

All of these partners are quite PVP focused, such as Oetsu, who can also fit in your team in case you are struggling with any defensive opponents such as a Vanguard focused team.
Kukaku is probably your best pick here overall, she's the best to combo with Ryujin and your team in general, although some replacements are needed which we can fix.

Now here's where it comes to your decision and not ours. Is your Hikifune important? How vital is her invincibility buff to your team, do you actually need it? Reason for this is because Isane provides the same buff as Hiki with 50% Attack however she does this every round, unlike Hiki who can possibly do this every other/2 rounds. So the only difference she has to Isane is giving invincibility, whilst Isane heals instead. So realise how important that invincibility buff is to you, and question if you're able to swap it out for the healing instead (another defensive attribute)? ^^

B.Renji is the same case, does he need replacing? Do you need that Koga that can replace him in order to attack all enemies and provide CC and high damage? Emphasis on the word 'need'

Future Teams for you: Isane, Hasch, Koga, Noza, Main (Not so recommended, only if you need that extra physical attack from Koga)
                                 Isane, Hasch, B.Renji, Kukaku, Main (Highly recommended, i(n)sane amount of defences in this formation which can turn into your offence with Ryujin, huge surviving abilities)
                                 Hiki, Hasch, Koga, Kukaku, Main (Highly recommended, this is the most balanced of the 3 formations shown here, giving you a good mix of offensive and defensive attributes, mainly surrounding the Koga in battle)

Check 'em all, decide with your battles seeing which skills are important for you (invincibility, more defence etc.) and decide which you need from that, as that's something we can't help you with, other than recommending things from a general view ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-5-15 17:40:58 |Show all posts
domjiro replied at 2017-5-15 22:28
ryuken + koga, koga halo recudes enemy hit rate by 100%, making ryuken dodge even more

i adore your thinking that would be pretty cool dodge king ryuken

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-5-15 17:44:35 |Show all posts
LadyKyojin replied at 2017-5-15 17:40
i adore your thinking  that would be pretty cool dodge king ryuken

but most people have 200 - 300% hit rate so that's not exactly a viable strategy
if they have 300% hitrate they are still gonna hit with 200% hit rate lol... making it a waste

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-5-15 17:49:26 |Show all posts
Zento-Hazashi replied at 2017-5-15 22:33
As you have Ryujin, you have 2 options (Both heavily surrounding the fact that you need help in PVP) ...

thanks zento, imo i would love to get rid of both hiki and tejiro and just use them for bonds or boost purposes and ofcourse void region atk bonus ,  

i was leaning towards noble and hasc but my server friend recommend me not to go with noble insane and go with koga instead but i forgot to mention i can get both if needed to but also mention that id need bikini unohana for insane speed bond but really my hasc would be The FLASH for my team.  

i be hoarding the gold for maybe anniversary feast for hasc but that just a waiting game, i could get hasc from bargain sale for 45k 60 points but you dont get the level 10 stones for specific stat like agility wisdom which would be usefull. and also i almost have muken aizen so theres that for furture team i have many possibilities but not sure which directions to go.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-5-15 17:52:01 |Show all posts
real_xyz replied at 2017-5-15 22:27
Kukaku i think and Koga maybe

that would just be over kill lol nice

Use magic Report

Advance Member

YO' BOY GOT A STATUS SUP NIGGA

Post time 2017-5-15 18:27:24 |Show all posts
LadyKyojin replied at 2017-5-15 22:49
thanks zento, imo i would love to get rid of both hiki and tejiro and just use them for bonds or b ...

Oh right you almost have Muken Aizen? Well that changes things a lot!

I would heavily suggest Kukaku and Isane due to this, they can centre around Muken whilst linking together with their defensive attributes ^^
Although I would also say Noble Isane is a great choice due to Muken being in the picture, if she isn't going to be one of the very fastest on your team, I would completely skip out on her, as Hasch becoming 'the Flash' of your team is much more important than Noble Isane boosting assaulters who are generally slow ^^ You would also need to put in alot of work to almost all partners if you went with her, which is one of the hardest things to do pretty much :/

Yep sounds great waiting for anniversary feast, patience is indeed the best thing on this game! ^^

Anyways, the final team of: Isane, Hasch, Muken, Kukaku and Main is brilliant for the Ryujin team, becoming that balanced team for both offensive and defensive whilst working with your Zanpakuto perfectly, heavily recommending this as they all link with each other with their skills and attributes to form a perfect team ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-5-15 18:31:15 |Show all posts
Go for kukkaku and later Isane if you can

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2017-9-23 22:18 , Processed in 0.035316 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.