Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 923|Reply: 40

Declaration agaianst French racism [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-6-15 07:35:40 |Show all posts
Edited by kızaganhan at 2017-6-15 08:03

http://forums.gogames.me/thread-77213-1-1.html this is main topic

Why French have their own priviliges ? You can't defend yourself with regional policy because they dont play regional server. They are playing with us. Why unjust gain doesn't bother you ? If they want priviliges you can give them a server. You have 500 servers... If you dont want take their priviliges back(maybe you have economical reasons behind this shit) you suppose to warn us before we pay. I want you to solve this situation. You can return our money, you can move gm boosted French in their own server, you can find your own solution. If you ignore this i will make criminal proclamation about racism and i will open a lawsuit for mental anguish because you did hate crime agains us(all non French players)

I'm waiting your answer and explanation soon

Edit: developers may be computer genius but funny thing that money. Pretty easy to track where it goes.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-15 08:22:38 |Show all posts
i really doubt anyone from gogames will answer or even read this

you are right in the core, its really unfair

but the racism thing is plain stupid from u and makes this post hard to be taken seriously

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-15 08:34:52 |Show all posts
Though many countries around the globe have passed laws related to race and discrimination, the first significant international human rights instrument developed by the United Nations (UN) was the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR).[19] The UDHR was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly in 1948. The UDHR recognizes that if people are to be treated with dignity, they require economic rights, social rights including education, and the rights to cultural and political participation and civil liberty. It further states that everyone is entitled to these rights "without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status."

The UN does not define "racism"; however, it does define "racial discrimination": According to the 1965 UN International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination,[20]

the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin that has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.

In their 1978 United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) Declaration on Race and Racial Prejudice (Article 1), the UN states, "All human beings belong to a single species and are descended from a common stock. They are born equal in dignity and rights and all form an integral part of humanity."[21]

The UN definition of racial discrimination does not make any distinction between discrimination based on ethnicity and race, in part because the distinction between the two has been a matter of debate among academics, including anthropologists.[22] Similarly, in British law the phrase racial group means "any group of people who are defined by reference to their race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origin".[23]

In Norway, the word "race" has been removed from national laws concerning discrimination as the use of the phrase is considered problematic and unethical.[24][25] The Norwegian Anti-Discrimination Act bans discrimination based on ethnicity, national origin, descent and skin color.[26]

this is definition of racism i think all of you should read for a once

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-15 08:37:05 |Show all posts
Not racism but there is a serious difference between services among dedicated servers.

Top up in Chinese servers is way less cheaper, while French servers have better events than International servers. (well, all have emerged.. but still..)

This game is already stupidly expensive ! Aside of its expensiveness, service differences and priviliges among different servers/players are dragging this game to its end.

Maybe so far Gogames have earned serious amount of money. But, terrible marketing policy of theirs just prevents future earnings..

For example, I am a VIP 9 player. And I have decided not to top-up anymore to this game, since I have seen enough of these annoying stuffs. I will just stay f2p till the end.

Take care...

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-15 08:43:13 |Show all posts
Edited by kannebankai at 2017-6-15 08:44

Differents companies, differents services, different policy.

When you book an hostel in a travel agency and, when you arrive at the hostel, some people have better assets for the same price because they booked in another travel agency, do you ask for a money back, do you sue your agency, do you call it racist  ? No, you don't. It's the same here so stop crying that this is unfair and thinking that Gogames owe you something.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-15 08:47:40 |Show all posts
Edited by chiko88soem at 2017-6-15 14:49
kannebankai replied at 2017-6-15 14:43

When you book an hostel in a travel ag ...

THIS                        

your Racist argument is invalid, accept it Kizaganhan
you can and everyone can start on the french site too so u would ge the french boni too so where is the racism?

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-15 08:48:01 |Show all posts
kannebankai replied at 2017-6-15 14:43

When you book an hostel in a travel ag ...

well, it's actually really unfair but I doubt it breaks any laws and for sure doesn't have anything to do with racism, still I can see why people would get mad about this

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-15 08:48:07 |Show all posts
I'm trying to explain this:
French players and rest of eu plays on same server. Same arena, same events
Rest of EU follows the international server rules, prices, events
French players holds their privilages in international server. They are exclusive  nation on international server

the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin that has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.

This is racism. I dont care French on their regional server. I'm against that privilages on international server

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-15 08:51:03 |Show all posts
kızaganhan replied at 2017-6-15 14:48
French players and rest of eu plays on same server. Same arena, same eve ...

you can and everyone can start on the french site too so u would ge the french boni too so where is the racism? i dont see any restriction that only french can start on the french bleach

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-15 08:54:57 |Show all posts
kızaganhan replied at 2017-6-15 14:48
French players and rest of eu plays on same server. Same arena, same eve ...

argument would be valid if french servers were exclusive only for french people, but it's not the case here, just as kannebankai said it's just the case of you choosing worse company, you simply had bad luck when EU and french servers merged

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2017-6-23 17:33 , Processed in 0.027611 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.