Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 1102|Reply: 31

There's no UBP bug, get your Hikifune quick!!! [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-8-7 09:02:47 |Show all posts
The first ones to get are only charged about 8k crystal then it goes up all the way to 12 to 15k crystals. The trolls don't want you to have her so they are telling lies about UBP bug, but there's none, NONE! Hurry up and get your Hikifune before crystal rate goes up then it'll be too late!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-8-7 09:13:33 |Show all posts
In my case, I have collected 37.5k crystals, guess I can get her in 3 days.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-8-7 09:14:42 |Show all posts
People, please gather and report this mofo so he gets ban. I dont care that he lie, but he and his miserable pals keep spaming on my and many other threads. Ps: report him for ads/spam

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-8-7 09:15:49 |Show all posts
ngkingwei@gmail.com replied at 2017-8-7 09:13
In my case, I have collected 37.5k crystals, guess I can get her in 3 days.

I'd love to have you on our server, buddy! You're such a nice person! Have a nice day!

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2017-8-7 09:15:49 |Show all posts
xichanozadze6@gmail.com replied at 2017-8-7 09:14
People, please gather and report this mofo so he gets ban. I dont care that he lie, but he and his m ...

oh get over it and go tell your mommie...  the fact that you are here crying about him makes the rest of the trolls on the forums look at you and know you are an easy mark...  BTW, consider yourself marked, lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-8-7 09:17:55 |Show all posts
MylarHyrule replied at 2017-8-7 09:15
oh get over it and go tell your mommie...  the fact that you are here crying about him makes the r ...

Go make a deep BJ to your hommie.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-8-7 09:18:47 |Show all posts
MylarHyrule replied at 2017-8-7 09:15
oh get over it and go tell your mommie...  the fact that you are here crying about him makes the r ...

Have a wonderful day, brother Mills! I promise to help you keep our server alive and gather more nice people there asap.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-8-7 09:20:15 |Show all posts
xichanozadze6@gmail.com replied at 2017-8-7 09:17

You're luck to be behind a computer screen! Ever talk to Mills like that in real life and you'd be sorry you're ever born!

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2017-8-7 09:40:50 |Show all posts
xichanozadze6@gmail.com replied at 2017-8-7 09:17

first off, thanks from him...  you just told the world he has a big dick, I'm sure he appreciates that you meat gazer...
second...  you would never survive the forums here a few years ago with the likes if AssassianwithRPG, SenryuSky, and the PlayBleach crowd, plus the others...   get over it dude, you look like a 10 year old...
third (and most importantly) you are mad at the game, yet instead of talking to support or gogames at all, you came to the forums, dropped a terrible threat (laughable may be a better word now that we know you purchased RJ last week, hahaha) and are now attacking the other players, and when suggested you contact support you said you were gonna let others do that cause you don't have time, yet you have spent all day here on fourms attacking people and raging the fuck out...

here's a big tip...   leave the game, or at least the forums, you can't hang bro...  simply can't hang

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2017-8-7 09:54:39 |Show all posts
trakiner replied at 2017-8-7 09:20
You're luck to be behind a computer screen! Ever talk to Mills like that in real life and you'd be ...

I appreciate the backup, but I got this fool...  when I get home I'm making an alt on server JUST to have someone to mess with this guy with...  don't worry, you'll know it's me...  and not only will I troll this guy, I'll make Naruto pay for it...  it's gonna be really great, trust me, really great...    bwahahaha

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2017-12-12 01:54 , Processed in 0.031740 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.