Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 1280|Reply: 50

Flame on boys, lol [Copy URL]

Advance Member

Trick teacher since way back

Post time 2017-10-5 18:18:36 |Show all posts
Okay...  I'll just leave this here for the plebs...

Right now in my CSB group, literally one person that isn't an RJ user can beat me and they are VIP10++ and run Katen...  BTW, I run Hyorin

Now, I have to ask a question...

How can you bring yourselves to in one thread to bitch about everyone using the same handful of partners, and three threads later bitching about someone giving unusual suggestions?

Are all of my ideas good ones?  Hell no, most of them I'm just throwing out ideas for good choices to change up some parties out there instead of chiming in the mainstream choices...    who's a good support?  before the question comes out answers of Hasch, B Toshi, and Hikifune come out...  for F2Ps it's Kiuske for the cheap T1...   full evo Shinso with 8% fury enchant only takes 64% from stones making him a viable choice for the same players, lol    sometimes after new things get released in the game, old partners get a whole new breath of life, hell, just look at Tavern Byaukua for an example on that one.   The point is if nobody ever thinks outside the box, the game will stagnate for all...  personally I like to have different opponents so I need different strategies to beat people...

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-5 18:21:19 |Show all posts
Are all of my ideas good ones?  Hell no, most of them I'm just throwing out ideas for good choices to change up some parties out there instead of chiming in the mainstream choices...

Yes new players, listen to this person for advice as he berate other people who also help the community and give advice while this is his mindset to helping you out :thumbsup:

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-5 18:27:00 |Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-5 18:33:35 |Show all posts
CyberAizen replied at 2017-10-5 16:21
Yes new players, listen to this person for advice as he berate other people who also help the comm ...

At least he has the guts to give advice, instead of complaining about others give "bad" advice.

Those of you who flame him from giving bad advice, go ahead and give some. I am sure they aren't good ones too. You got better idea? Point that out and not stepping on other's advice.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-5 18:34:15 |Show all posts
Ever stop to think something might be "mainstream" because it is the actual best option?
If player want unique experience they will ask, if want advice in general then they want good advice to help them in the game greatly

Also +1 for hypocrisy
>Wants to give players unique experience and different choices
>1 example of Zento out of thousands helping people is building defence team surrounding Isane, a partner that is not mainstream neither was this tactic at the time
>Proceeds to call him bad at giving advice, and specifically that one too

:clap:

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-5 18:35:25 |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2017-10-5 23:33
At least he has the guts to give advice, instead of complaining about others give "bad" advice.

T ...

He complained about others giving bad advice, everyone, is what I complain him about Rofl

He did exactly what you just said to me

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Post time 2017-10-5 18:38:58 |Show all posts
CyberAizen replied at 2017-10-5 18:34
Ever stop to think something might be "mainstream" because it is the actual best option?
If player  ...

first, YOU were the main one I was talking shit on, not new players, lol  get that right here and now...  you and Chicko or whatever his name is, lol

mainstream options are good for sure...  but "best" hasn't been found yet...  if it had been we should just stop playing and go away as it's all downhill from here

never said Zento gives bad advice (for the 14th time bro, I don't want your man, get off it) I just said that others give good advice too...  how do you not understand that?

now flame on bro, go hop in your Gaymobile and fag the fuck off

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Post time 2017-10-5 18:40:18 |Show all posts
Zera replied at 2017-10-5 18:27

as he sits in front of the heater offscreen having a steak dinner, lol

although he did drink warm pee out of a dead snake, so I guess it balances all out in the end

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-5 18:56:30 |Show all posts
MylarHyrule replied at 2017-10-5 23:38
first, YOU were the main one I was talking shit on, not new players, lol  get that right here and  ...

Who said you talk shit on new players? Nobody did. Previously you state you give good advice and others give bad, why state other are bad when clearly not?

What do you think of best? XD Best option is whatever is best you can do at the moment. You think if 1 post give best advice, everyone would read this and it applies to every player too? Very smart from you to say that. There is no best advice to be found that make 0 sense to say, I said best option, meaning best option at the time, read.

Want me to say for 14th time too you are the one that brought him up in the first place and not me? You are the one that went after me over a joke?

>"He gives out of date advice
>Not worth listening to
>He quit (Not true) so is irrelevant"
yeah, that's tough advice there for sure bro...

Really not saying he is giving bad advice here?

Lead the way oh all mighty Mylar, let players seek good advice to progress in game and you give them unique ways to play the game while berate other who give advice instead, also +1 again for not pointing out the hypocrisy

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Post time 2017-10-5 19:23:20 |Show all posts
Edited by MylarHyrule at 2017-10-5 19:25
CyberAizen replied at 2017-10-5 18:56
Who said you talk shit on new players? Nobody did. Previously you state you give good advice and o ...

thought you were saying that I was talking shit on new players, must have misunderstood what you typed, my bad
also, I said I give honest advice, and I might have said someone gives bad advice, I don't remember doing it, but I won't say that I didn't, because it is possible...  as I said before...  honest...
some of my advice for sure isn't the best, but I rarely, if ever, give straight bad advice I believe...  probably once or twice, but again, I don't dwell on what I tell people so I can't say one way or the other.

You can't possibly believe what you are saying, unless it just isn't coming through in text...  best option on what it do is asking for what to change...  If you are changing something, and can't afford the biggest, newest thing then the advice is all subjective...  Look at Mayuri...  surely nobody on the forums would ever suggest Mayuri, but dude took him and made him a god...  how?  he built around an unusual partner and poof, he was able to tank 20 rounds in void long before most of the others here could...  you have some people that say stacking is a shit way to play, yet it is obviously a very effective way to play...  would you say that those that say stacking is bullshit give bad advice?  obviously when they tell people not to stack it is obviously not the way to be the strongest for where they are at...  but that person can still have good advice...  different advice from a stacker for sure, but still good advice..   until you understand that just because one person gives good advice that doesn't mean that all other advice is bad I really can't help you bro...  you just need to grow up and understand that just because one guy is right that doesn't mean that everyone else is wrong, lol  until you figure that out I can't help you bro...  and again, never said Zento gives bad advice...   I might have said some of his advice is bad, as it is, Starrk sucks balls, sorry bro, no offense, but Zento for sure gives good advice sometimes, I don't find most of his advice revolutionary or especially out of the box, but most of it is solid advice...  I don't expect all my advice to be top shelf either, but all in all, I give very good advice IMO...  I assure you that I can build 3 different accts, with different partners, all working well together, all strong, all quite different...  trust me, I've actually done it, lol  RJ does make one favor TSI in the cheaper price rage of vangs as his regen is so very important around that much burn and mutulate...

anyway, got off point...  you are leading a revolution against me bro...  you act like I'm some big shit around here, lol  Let me let you know who I am right quick

I'm 13th in my CSB
In pvp I run Hyorin, TSI, Tavern Byaukua, Main (8th skill), Shinso, Retsu Kenpachi...  but really the TSI is all that maters here as the others die off quite quickly in any fight that stands half a chance
In PVE I run Sogyo, Sexy Yourichi, Tavern Byaukua (exclusive), Main (8th), Shinso, Retsu Kenpachi...

I'm in no ways a top dog any way you cut it...  hell, I'm not even vip10, lol    I've wasted gold, spent too much on partners I don't use anymore...  hell, I spent 10k on Shinso, lol  but I've gotten my money from him I believe (as much as you get your money worth from anything on this game lol)

I'm a strong believer is saying what's on your mind,  and I'm a strong believer in looking at a problem and finding a different way around it than most people do...  like vs RJ, I'm working on defense and regen with intense block damage to push around him ATM...   Not working too well if i'm honest, lol  maybe Muken's intense damage rate can survive long enough to do the business, lol    mainstream options are rarely bad, but also just as rarely, are they the only way around a problem...  plus with unusual partner selections, others have to change their game plan vs you, it makes you a bigger pain in the ass if you have a 500k speed Isshin...  it means that most probably your middle row needs to be faster than isshin, or your supports need to shut him down, otherwise your middle row is shut down...  hell, for the longest time I ran Isshin, Shinso, Shini Kiuske, and Soph, later replaced by Noza...  void on middle row and silence on supports...  almost nobody was immune to it, unlike stun which most good partners laugh at, lol  am I starting to make sense yet or have i went too deep into explanation?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2017-10-18 05:57 , Processed in 0.026365 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.