Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 2620|Reply: 109

Revival of BP rankings [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-10-6 20:38:08 |Show all posts
Edited by Potdenutella at 2017-10-7 07:48

Greetings everyone !
This poll is made to revive the previous BP ranking by Kaizer. I've been secretly making the ranking with a cute bunch of player since few months, but today I spied all servers and there will be everyone from EU and US server. Now I ask all of you if I should update the ranking there publicly, in the forum, or I keep doing for myself.

The requirement to enter are...
- Be in EU or US server.
- Have at least 9m BP.

And you agree to expose...
- Your server.
- Your IG name.
- Your BP (extracted from the ranking in game).
- The increase (BP gained over the month).

The players with the BP over 9m are automatically added to the ranking and get updated every end of the month, so no need for the proofs ! If you wish to not show yourself in the ranking, just PM me with a picture showing your name and VIP as proof (example).
VIP0 ranking, you ask ? Ah ! I'd love to make one but it seems the VIP0s are rare today... Like the VIP0 ranking by Kaizer and VIP0 ranking by alicantibet, you must show a picture of your VIP with your name and BP, and of course indicate your server (no server, no update !) by PM or post in this thread/future thread. The requirements to enter are the same as above except the BP, minimum is 1.5m and you agree to expose the indicated infos (unlike the previous rankings, your spot in arena is not needed). The ranking will not be made if there are less than 5 participants !!
Oh and please, tilt me when you are not VIP0 anymore so I exclude you from the ranking.

Is it alright for everyone ? The BP ranking's thread will be made at the end of this month or not, accordingly to the poll.

SinglePolls, Total 76 Users voted

Count down: 11 Days1 Hours55 min.

Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-6 21:48:56 |Show all posts
Get a life, sucker! You must have too much time in your hands to waste it in such stupid crap!

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-6 21:59:09 |Show all posts
trakiner replied at 2017-10-6 19:48
Get a life, sucker! You must have too much time in your hands to waste it in such stupid crap!

Hey hey, be appreciative that someone actually spend time to do it lol!

But please leave me out of the list if you have me on there. I go by either one of these names...

Takahashi Ku, Saitama, Pikachu, or GODZILLA.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-7 06:37:57 |Show all posts
Great idea, why not. Im down. But do not exclude someone ;)

All moneywasters have to be on there.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Trick teacher since way back

Post time 2017-10-7 06:42:22 |Show all posts
only one beef there...

1) total BP is just not a good judge at who is stronger

I mean, it's your time, your effort, and your life, you do what you want...  I won't make the list anyway, even if you just make one for the strongest partners (I don't think a 2.1M BP TSI would make any top lists around here anyway, lol)

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-7 06:52:36 |Show all posts
MylarHyrule replied at 2017-10-7 06:42
only one beef there...

Agreed! I have no idea why this morons love battle power so much, it's meaningless.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-7 06:57:38 |Show all posts
Put me in as an honourable mention thx daddy

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-7 07:44:11 |Show all posts
Xallog replied at 2017-10-7 06:57
Put me in as an honourable mention thx daddy

Here you go:

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-7 07:59:03 |Show all posts
trakiner replied at 2017-10-7 07:44
Here you go:

pot kettle black

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-7 08:23:22 |Show all posts
MylarHyrule replied at 2017-10-7 04:42
only one beef there...

Total BP actually mean something... It means the total capability of said person team is stronger than the ones below his BP. Better gear, better stones placement, better hogyoku and etc....

The only chance that lower BP players can beat higher BP players is stacking. Unfortunately, they only have that PvP advantages but in terms of PvE, stacking players will lose their ground.

But of course, with luck, an expert players can beat those with higher BP from adjusting team and equipment around and beat them strategically.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2017-10-18 05:53 , Processed in 0.029500 second(s), 13 queries , Xcache On.