Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 444|Reply: 16

BYAKUYA VS QUINCY URYUU TAVERN [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-11-8 10:45:07 |Show all posts
Guys iam confused whom to get ....
a fully moddes exclusive skill byakuya or a fully modded uryuu from tavern can i get any comments regarding who is better and all..? and if possible answer these questions..

1)Does byakuya death mod work in void?
2)does uyruu 50% poison enemy mod  work in void?
3) if both of them do work how, no what factors do the damage buff because of these mod work?
4)are they worth stacking to replace my yamaji for PVE or PVP?

This is my formation
I welcome your comments
SinglePolls, Total 32 Users voted

Count down: 484 Days22 Hours53 min.

Your User group have no permission to vote
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-8 11:41:49 |Show all posts
Bya death mod does work. It sure about uryu. Switch him for Yama as that mod will do more than the burn. That burn is only good if you survive long enough for 2+ rounds. Same with the poison as he does 175% to all people instead of 25/50% per round

But to be honest I don't know how this will all work with the new def they have

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-8 11:50:02 |Show all posts
if just void Then BRenji is Good than those 2 tavern partners

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-8 11:51:30 |Show all posts
Death mod in general is worthless in Void cause the defense basically ignores any damage. Yamaji however is a partner that is quite usefull in void if you can get a T1 on him with 0 Hit on your Yama,Support and van you can get damage on 3 partners of very easily and it stacks with jizo so that strat is good if used right as dot damage ignores all defense and if you have two T1s use 0 hit stones Yama + Kirinji as kirinjis damage in void can work cause of his random ignite chance.
And Pure PVE wise Uryu wins no question Cause better stats and mods for Ryoka and ES while byak is popular cause you can stack him and switch his skill for PVP and PVE hence giving no need for you to work on multiple partners for formations.
Honestly stick with what you got and maybe change yama with Uryu in PVE.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2017-11-8 13:15:17 |Show all posts
Crit bonus on Muken from Quincy, this debate is over...  boosting muken is a better bonus than Byaukua can hope to accomplish...  plus, wouldn't shin isshin prob do better in most cases...

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-8 13:43:51 |Show all posts
MylarHyrule replied at 2017-11-8 13:15
Crit bonus on Muken from Quincy, this debate is over...  boosting muken is a better bonus than Byauk ...

Main with 8th skill does the same thing but with 100% combo rate.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-8 14:14:21 |Show all posts
After Void got defense increase Byaykua's death mod is not that good in Void anymore. With Yammamoto's burn you can do some dmg in void if you can survive in it. I would just keep Yammamoto for pvp in your place. If you need more dmg in pve, go then for Quincy Uryu, he is best pve assaulter from tavren without a question. Just do his full modification, you can change his 1,2 and 6 mod to damage rate for extra pve dmg. Don't invest too much exclusive fragments in him, maybe get his exclusive skill to lvl 10 for that extra stat bonus. Invest everything in Muken Aizen, you have Senbonzakura so give him full love.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-8 14:19:54 |Show all posts
If you are looking for void Uryu - it is useless with current 2m def buff. Byakua is also pointless, Yama should still work best of these three because of DOT.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-8 16:47:58 |Show all posts
it doesnt matter anymore cause of new defence void have......(2 Mil)

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-8 17:34:38 |Show all posts
he had Brenji and Shin Isshin , why looking on tavern partners ?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2017-11-23 11:51 , Processed in 0.026576 second(s), 13 queries , Xcache On.