Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 133|Reply: 10

Shinso Gin and Shura Kenpachi BOND bug [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-12-1 05:11:58 |Show all posts
Hello there.
So i was desperately trying to get this bond.
And even tho i finally completed it, i did not got my bond.

Soooo? Gogames? What's this all about?
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?
Got anything else to ask, go ahead, i'm happy to have someone to discuss this game with

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-1 05:35:30 |Show all posts
dark rukia  impossible to activate second shinigami yoruichi for bonus attribute

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-1 06:03:19 |Show all posts
try to do it shinso under 50% hp remaining, IIRC requirement refers to partner for whom you are trying to get bond and not to team as whole

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-1 06:09:09 |Show all posts
Miken97 replied at 2017-12-1 13:03
try to do it shinso under 50% hp remaining, IIRC requirement refers to partner for whom you are tryi ...

It says TOTAL HP not simply HP.
Total stands for whole group HP added together. So in this case i got like 1,2M HP TOTAL and i stay with 520k HP since my main dies. That leaves me with around 43% of my TOTAL HP.

Also, doing what you say, to leave Shinso with less than half HP is simply not possible
Since only way to get dmg'ed here is by chaos, and how to do it so my Main kills himself so Shinso can hit himself for some dmg?

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-1 11:22:15 |Show all posts
Also, doing what you say, to leave Shinso with less than half HP is simply not possible
Since only way to get dmg'ed here is by chaos, and how to do it so my Main kills himself so Shinso can hit himself for some dmg?

Assuming your main is faster than Shinso, keep trying this way... until the main triggers the 300% damage from the reincarnation (or the One Shot one or even the Normal attack hit all)

Shinso and the main can keep their gears, removing the gears just decrease their damages, thus less HP lost... Just need to put the block stones on Shinso and main, deplace Shinso's AGI to main, remove the hit stones (the vanguard has a -30% DEF aura) and STA, then finally make sure your main has at least 90% crit...

I forgot to remove his stamina stuffs in the first picture, but eh.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-1 12:11:42 |Show all posts
Potdenutella replied at 2017-12-1 18:22
Assuming your main is faster than Shinso, keep trying this way... until the main triggers the 300%  ...

Thanks for such a nice comment.
Yep, all what's left to try out is Main being faster than Shinso and triggering his reincarnation...
I thought about removing armor giving items on Main (head and chest) or atleast changing them for some very low ones so he might have a chance of killing himself while having a chance to equip spirit stones.
Surely changing/removing all the stuff like Hogu, Hogyoku, Mods, Hollow map, accessories etc
Will try it tomorrow, since too tired from all the Friday stuff today

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-2 04:51:56 |Show all posts
Potdenutella replied at 2017-12-1 18:22
Assuming your main is faster than Shinso, keep trying this way... until the main triggers the 300%  ...

Thanks, it really helped.
As i said, trying it today and i completed it ;)
Anyway i took everything from everyone, exchanged hollow maps, mod souls changed, accessories, stones, equipment and all that stuff. Mixed it so that Main had more speed than Shinso. Both of them had no defenses and BIG dmg.

Really really appreciate your comment mate. You showed to me that it's possible ;)
Got anything else to ask, go ahead, i'm happy to have someone to discuss this game with

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-2 05:56:16 |Show all posts
Glad you finished !
Sometimes the bond is... bugged, for example one of Chad's bond http://forums.gogames.me/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=91277 the requirement must be wrong and have to test if it's less or more 50% damage or it's less or more 50% HP etc... But now with that info you know what to do in the future lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-2 07:31:54 |Show all posts
Potdenutella replied at 2017-12-2 12:56
Glad you finished !
Sometimes the bond is... bugged, for example one of Chad's bond http://forums.go ...

Yep, i realized that and did all my Bonds just for practice

Hopefully i won't have problems in the future

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-2 17:19:55 |Show all posts
Edited by Miken97 at 2017-12-2 23:23
Rokianas replied at 2017-12-1 12:09
It says TOTAL HP not simply HP.
Total stands for whole group HP added together. So in this case i  ...

total hp can also be interpreted as max hp and it looks like it did in this case
and I'm kinda late with my answer but it looks like it wasn't impossible after all, was it?
as long as at least one of opponents can cast chaos either as skill or death mod bond is possible to do, sometimes just requires a lot of swapping and few tries to do that
also game has a lot of bugs but don't just go calling things bugged when they don't go your way
and small hint: next time do bonds which require you to be left under some specific amount of hp when your partner is still fairly weak so that it's easier to do

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2017-12-12 01:55 , Processed in 0.033679 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.