Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 658|Reply: 19

Best use for 6k gold [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-1-11 13:48:15 |Show all posts
Hi, recently i started on a new server of the brazilian servers (my country ), and i top-up 2k gold, after unlock shinigami agent and wait the rebate of current events (ultimate rebate and make money) i will have then around 6k gold, so, the question is, what the best use for it, i hope it to buy good PVE partners (to 1 hit-kill ryokas, no one deal hit kill ou high damage for ryoka in my server), and in the brazilian server's with 6k gold you can get shin isshin + b.renji on last aniversary feast (so, i'm waiting for an good event to buy it), alright, what is the best to do, if is pve partners, witch are? or an zanpa, an good vanguard for pvp like TSI, please give me suggestions.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-11 14:15:32 |Show all posts
Well for us to give suggestions you must first give out some more information
what level are you
what are your current partners
what zanpakuto do you currently have and what formation do you run
If i were you i would put my focus entirely on pve on the early levels lets say until around lvl 80 where you should worrying about your pvp formation
shin isshin can really do a lot of work in pve if you get him b.renji would be a beast aswell so if you can get them that would really boost you up even if you dont have any fury modders in your formation , next you will have to worry about your item sets , since no one in your server can oneshoot ryokas yet i guess its safe to say no one has made it at lvl 75 and no one has taken cyclone set yet , there are two events which can give you cyclone set which you can advance and then forge at shutara shop look out for "surprise gift box" ( 600 gold per cyclone set ) and "reio guardian" 100-150 gold if youre lucky .

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-11 14:19:51 |Show all posts
B.Renji and Shin Isshin both good for PvE, PvP and PvPE. Yeah, buy them and get aquaria gears for them.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-11 14:32:21 |Show all posts
Oh sorry, i forgot the informations:

My formation and partners have:

http://prntscr.com/hz51xx

My team set's and atributes:

Main: http://prntscr.com/hz52jb

Yachiru: http://prntscr.com/hz52pj

Renji: http://prntscr.com/hz52th

D.Rukia: http://prntscr.com/hz533f

Kirinji: http://prntscr.com/hz538q

And yes, no one have ultimate sets.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-11 14:56:44 |Show all posts
Lukasgplq replied at 2018-1-11 14:32
Oh sorry, i forgot the informations:

My formation and partners have:

For your PVE formation
Get B.Renji and Shin Isshin , replace b renji with yachiru in pve and shin isshin with tavern renji
for pve zabimaru would be a better zanpakuto than Sode ( you can get zabi from achievements after reaching reiatsu lvl 35 ) for your supports D rukia will be fine for now , get kisuke when you can and replace him with kirinji for pve , make sure you keep enough gold to get ultimate sets for at least main and b renji with shin isshin . Also make sure you use your 9th Skill for ES and Ryoka since shin isshin will already give you enough of combo rate and with 3 assaulters youll really benefit more from the extra damage . If you only get one ultimate set put it on B. Renji , if you get 2 then put one on b renji and the other on shin isshin for PVE and exhange it with yourself for PVP
For pvp
run yachiru brenji main shin isshin and kirinji as support , you will have to replace yachiru with a better vanguard later on , if you plan to run sode as zanpakuto then nnoitra or Hollowed Ichigo would be nice as blockers .

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-11 15:12:04 |Show all posts
iceon32 replied at 2018-1-11 14:56
For your PVE formation
Get B.Renji and Shin Isshin , replace b renji with yachiru in pve and shin ...

Actually im so close to own Kazeshini (im lvl63) and zabimaru (current reiatsu lvl 31) i'm going to use they for PVP/PVE respectively, and i'm saving vitality to own an good zanpakuto or an vanguard in UBP (only need 20k crystals), today i'm using yachiru waiting for red komamura and only exchange him later for Noza or an UBP Vanguard.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-11 15:38:42 |Show all posts
idk the prices in the brazil servers, but the best u can do with 6k gold is save 1k for reio gardian event for five tokens on day 5 or 6 u get lvl100 cyclone set that u can exchange to an aquaria set in the shutara, after 3 events u can get 3 sets for around 120 gold per set

that said try to maximyse ur chances n save coupons around 10k or at least 8k; be patient, the best is u double event the partner u wanna buy with visord revenge or if u see ishin or b renji for hirehire them n wait to flush the rest of gold in visord plus the coupons to reach 15K spending on both coupons n gold so u get a lvl120 set and a red Hogu lvl12

that's the best i can think of with 6k gold ; goodluck on ur new server

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-11 15:54:14 |Show all posts
adnane.bek replied at 2018-1-11 15:38
idk the prices in the brazil servers, but the best u can do with 6k gold is save 1k for reio gardian ...

All the gold partners have an lower price in brazil server comparated to EU/NA servers, but the visored revenge is one event that sucks on brazil, he gives a low coupons in rebate and worst rewards (not lvl 12 hogu or the lvl120 set), i hope that i own at least 2 ultimate sets for my Isshin and B.Renji, so i'm waiting for a good event to buy it now.

Use magic Report

Advance Member

Your Welcome

Post time 2018-1-11 16:50:31 |Show all posts
Lukasgplq replied at 2018-1-11 15:54
All the gold partners have an lower price in brazil server comparated to EU/NA servers, but the vi ...

for 3k gold (US servers) you can pick up a 110 ultimate equipment and accessory set...   bleach gift I believe is the event...  if that helps

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-11 18:56:00 |Show all posts
Sorry guys, i did not think you dont know about the partners prices in brazil server, but in my situation i think the best is shin isshin and b.renji right? or have another partner (not much expensive) good for events? the part then i need a help is the ultimates sets, i do not want to buy it in box, because when it boxed or need to have the level of the equipment to open the '' treasure '', and i can not wait for lvl 110,120 to use him, and i need at least 2 sets for my pve partners.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-7-21 10:37 , Processed in 0.025746 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.