Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 27030|Reply: 106

Hollow Map Explained! (King of Hallow Souls) [Copy URL]

Post time 2014-8-7 16:13:46 |Show all posts
Edited by kurama20br at 2014-8-31 15:51

You will have acess to this feature when you reach lv 70.

You can acess on Battle > King if Hallow Souls:

As you enter that icon will be showed this interface:

Each pillar have 3 challenges, the first pillar you´ll have open is the #4 Espada (Ulquiora trial).

The Fights have 2 steps:

First you choice one member of your group for one 1x1 battle with enemy, if you win this fight will be grant for you +50 start fury in group battle (you start with 100), but if you lost, the penality will be start with less 50 fury (you will start with 0 fury) and enemy will be with 100.

Second, winning or losing the 1x1 fight you can proceed for group battle 5x5, or redo 1x1 with other member to try get the +50 bonus (it´s a huge advantage for sure cause you will start full fury!)

The first time you win one of the 3 challenges you get some of that Spirit Star, once you beated all 3, you will (only) get +10 Spirit Star free per day, and can buy +2 for 10 coupons 5 times than + 2 for 20 coupons and go on... Have high chance for critical which means 4 instead of the 2.

At picture bellow you can see that have 46 Spirit  Stars from 4 Hollow Map:

Each Level of Hollow Soul Map only will appear for you when you beat all 3 challenges.

So when you finish Ulquiora Trial the Map 4 will be opened for you.

Each Level of Hollow Soul Map need one diferent amount of Spirit Stars

Lv 1 = 30 Spirit Stars
Lv 2 = 60 Spirit Stars
Lv 3 = 120 Spirit Stars
LV 4 = 240 Spirit Stars
Lv 5 = 450 Spirit Stars
Lv 6 = 900 Spirit Stars(that´s the numbers for #4 soul map, each lv above will need more for each lv)

And of course each level means more status:

The Spirit Stars don´t stack for upgrade, so if you used 30 to get first level from #4 Map you´ll need +60 to get second level (30+60 = 90).

You can change soul maps between your group so if you have Matsumoto with soul map #4 level 1, but want give to Ichigo just need change than without any penality:

==============================

Tips:

Each member can cave all types of Hollow Map, so if you earn #4 soul map lv 1 and #3 soul map lv 1, they will some with each other and form de the total bonus, and that´s amazing!

I recomend get all members (the 5 you main use) Soul Maps lv 1 first, than when all have, start focus on one cause you´ll get some free each day, and once you can beat #3 soul map challenges, do the same and get all members soul map #3 lv 1 than focus on other!

I don´t recomend spend on Spirit Stars, have many things that need more attencion like Spirit stones.

Looks at the explanation on this feature in game that some can and others don´t be stuned or defuried, as someone telled me that some enemies got stuned.

Only vip 9 can skip the view of battles, and if you try refresh on first battle, you will need redo again when back, but if you do the first battle, you can refresh browser on second part to skip watch.
Once your main reached lv 70, Soul Maps can be add for low level members too, so they don´t need be lv 70 too, and as explained, you can do for free!

If you put soul map #4 lv 1 to one member and fire him, you will get the Spirit Stars back (if you wanna use this feature, try get one blue member switch map to hum and fire)

---
English is my second language so don´t mind my mistakes, never played the game till now so I lack on info to tell you all more about, but i think don´t have many things to add from what I explained above.

Hope you all enjoy!

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-8 02:06:45 |Show all posts
The enemies can´t be stunned or defury, so the only thing that kill than is power and defense, i noticed that probably before 80 (full armored) i won´t be tough enough to beat #3 Challenge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Correction. My momo was able to stun one of the assaulters everytime on the encircled stage below in the picture. Plus you need Yoruichi and Komamura combo on Haribels stage.

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-8 07:27:32 |Show all posts
So i MUST get Yoruichi ?

else wait much much higher level...?

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-8 10:17:18 |Show all posts
floholgado@gmail.com replied at 2014-8-8 01:06
The enemies can´t be stunned or defury, so the only thing that kill than is power and defense, i no ...

tks edited the info.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-8 10:17:42 |Show all posts
floholgado@gmail.com replied at 2014-8-8 01:06
The enemies can´t be stunned or defury, so the only thing that kill than is power and defense, i no ...

For the most case, enemy has colored ID (blue, purple, gold, red etc) cant be cc.
Seireirtei Soul Palace doesn't follow this rule tho..

@kranium
Yoruichi is not a must, but if you have her in your party, she definitely will be a great help.
I am able to defeat espada #3, instances, trials, palace w/o Yoruichi.

At lv86 I recruited her for pvp purpose...

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-8 10:21:33 |Show all posts
Edited by zayya1 at 2014-8-8 09:43

wow thats fast kurama , it took everything + 10x luck to pull throught #3 espanda ,good luck to all who tried , at 370kBp still stuck at #2 espada 2nd wave

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-8 10:42:57 |Show all posts
Edited by zayya1 at 2014-8-8 09:43

azrial ,   find that espada #2  the 2nd wave  ( solo ) has super high dodge had 217% hit rate and still miss her 50-70 % any tips?

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-8 10:58:22 |Show all posts
zayya1 replied at 2014-8-8 09:42
azrial ,   find that espada #2  the 2nd wave  ( solo ) has super high dodge had 217% hit rate and st ...

Try using your main char 1st skill?
If you hit him once, you will pass..

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-8 11:21:34 |Show all posts
thanks for the advice , my main is currently too weak , maybe need to brush up abit more

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-11 11:08:07 |Show all posts
nice guide , 1 question if u fail to beat them u can try again or u fail for the day? and 1 click shallow takes gold?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2021-4-15 08:19 , Processed in 0.019030 second(s), 11 queries , Xcache On.