Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: DeEmEn

[Record] Bleach Online Improvement   [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-4-23 21:15:59 |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2019-4-23 14:48
Don't cry about it, the Max HP did increase in HMA, just heal it.

You actually don't want to heal it.  If the VG has full hp when the battle ends, they will be dead at the start of the next battle.  Before the next fight starts, the VG's hp bar will look bugged, but they will not appear at the start of the battle.  They will show as dead after that fight.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-23 21:21:30 |Show all posts
mayuri1177 replied at 2019-4-23 21:15
You actually don't want to heal it.  If the VG has full hp when the battle ends, they will be dead ...

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-24 00:59:20 |Show all posts
mayuri1177 replied at 2019-4-23 19:15
You actually don't want to heal it.  If the VG has full hp when the battle ends, they will be dead ...

well then, advance modify the mod then, or don't do HMA at all

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-11 15:04:14 |Show all posts
Hey i wanted to suggest somthing about to add in-game to get rid a litle of this boredoom, what about Cross-Server Guild Battles?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-20 06:41:31 |Show all posts

just some ideas

how about :
-a second round for Special War Powers: but this time partners like white ichigo, dark rukia , Shinso Gin , Ishins  etc etc can be upgraded with some massive stats. Not too much should be done animation wise , maybe another type of Aura or something.

-a recycle/inherit  for all the aquaria gear examples eg drop a full set to get 100 gold , or maybe 500 coupons , or maybe even some amount of red inferno stones. Thoose unused aquaria sets are stacking up .

-inherit for assistant mod souls , we had this years ago , but they have removed it...should not be too much work to get it back. i could be wrong though.

-update soul hunt point exchange items : add some nice goodies , gold and red enchant stones ... or maybe even some spirit stones etc

-Tournament of Thrones, with all the merges of servers and realms , maybe top 8 can be increased to top 16

-Zanpakto fortify increase ..speaks for itself

-Bound partner selection increase, now its just at 9 , would be great if we could have more.

thats about it for now....

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-20 07:42:59 |Show all posts
Edited by 15mdr02 at 2019-7-20 07:44

Intriguing ideas....
-I assume for your special war powers idea you are talking about a hybrid between the tavern red reishi function and SWP? Should the skills be editted/buffed with this increase or is this a way to increase some of the growth rates and get that red title for the utilization of red hogu? Or both?

-I think its probably too much to ask for gold for the aquaria sets (remember that some people get them for free through reio garden).  Even coupons would be a little gracious. Inferno stones probably seem out as well since the focus is getting them through competing in CSB with the occasional event that gives some.  I do think a recycle function would be good though but a reward of Asauchi would be most applicable and realistic

-inherit for Mod souls would be nice

-You brought up the soul hunt point shop and I agree with adding gold and red enchant stones but to broaden your idea I think all the point shops could use some revision/addition. Daily sign in shop was shut down already if I remember but could still use it. Black market is....you know (almost nothing is worth it: anything worth considering at lower levels is hardly substantial due to minute amounts for a long reset time.) Honor shop could add a couple out dated Zanpakutos (says gold but allows coupons which I think older zanpakutos should be worth for those willing to save.) Also runs into the same problem as black market shop: overpriced for minute amounts of rewards. CSB shops are probably the closest to being okay.  I do think it is weird that I acquire inferno stones faster than I do challenge stones but I am not a high ranker so I recognize they get more tokens to exchange. Heuco mundo shop should just drop everything other than character coupons.  Its the worst in terms of cost and substantial rewards among all the shops I think. Also, other rewards suck. The guild shop....I have so many words for this lol.  I think it should let us choose what we want to buy instead of gambling with RBG refreshes that have something like a 1:40 chance of displaying the piece we are looking for. Keep RNG stuff for the supervalue items of the day and just make those ones cheaper for the day.

-The last one was long so the rest of your ideas.....look good. That being said...I think bond support stuff is meant to affect the formation your choose: though it is a pain to have only 9

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-20 07:48:28 |Show all posts
Pff. What about getting Special War Powers that are ACTUAL Special War Powers from manga?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-20 20:56:48 |Show all posts
15mdr02 replied at 2019-7-20 17:42
Intriguing ideas....
-I assume for your special war powers idea you are talking about a hybrid betwe ...

agreed... hope to can take a few of the ideas everyone posts...

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-21 03:58:43 |Show all posts
drekrocks19@gmail.com replied at 2019-7-20 04:41
how about :
-a second round for Special War Powers: but this time partners like white ichigo, dark r ...

-a second round for Special War Powers: but this time partners like white ichigo, dark rukia , Shinso Gin , Ishins  etc etc can be upgraded with some massive stats. Not too much should be done animation wise , maybe another type of Aura or something. - I dont think they will waste time to add them in afterall, I asked them to add the old yellow partners in Tavern and they refused.

-a recycle/inherit  for all the aquaria gear examples eg drop a full set to get 100 gold , or maybe 500 coupons , or maybe even some amount of red inferno stones. Thoose unused aquaria sets are stacking up . - I always just sell them for silver lol... Not sure if they will add that function in.

-inherit for assistant mod souls , we had this years ago , but they have removed it...should not be too much work to get it back. i could be wrong though. - Yes, I did ask them to add it back, but they said they removed it for a reason, it's bugged.

-update soul hunt point exchange items : add some nice goodies , gold and red enchant stones ... or maybe even some spirit stones etc - they said they wont think about this atm. I already talked about this.

-Tournament of Thrones, with all the merges of servers and realms , maybe top 8 can be increased to top 16 - I can ask, but highly doubt.

-Zanpakto fortify increase ..speaks for itself - I wish... lol.

-Bound partner selection increase, now its just at 9 , would be great if we could have more. - This is part of the game, restrict you from getting whoever you want, but when you do, expect to lose some stats.

thats about it for now....
RAWR

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-21 06:30:32 |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2019-7-21 13:58
-a second round for Special War Powers: but this time partners like white ichigo, dark rukia , Shi ...

thanks 4 response on this , i will try to post some more ideas soon.... you never know they might agree on 1 of them hahaha

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-10-14 06:16 , Processed in 0.029006 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.