Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 12809|Reply: 412

[Record] Bleach Online Improvement [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-8-29 15:23:10 |Show all posts
Edited by DeEmEn at 2018-11-24 09:49

This thread is for those that has brilliant idea(s) that they want Bleach Online to add or improve on.

I have seen quite a few around the forum, but it's really hard to keep track.

That's why I created this... to keep a record of what players wants and have discussion here.

Rules apply just like the Bleach Online Update Thread. No trolling or any way off topic material here.

2 warnings will be given at first. 3rd one will be a long tempt ban.

List will pass on at next report:

Game Improvement:

1. Develop new mini game to earn vits.
2. Better explanations in COM, Bonds and etc.....3. Some One-Click option should be available for high VIPs, and with the purchase of Shinigami Agent, double the reward.

Bug Report:
1. http://forums.gogames.me/forum-77-1.html

The Bad News:

Increase Silver Reward from Protect Seireitei. - They wont make adjustment to that.

Add Assistant Mod Soul Card for exchange in Soul Hunt Points Exchange... 2000ish red star each? - Not possible, that item is only for sale.

Old yellow partners can join Traven list, make them upgradable to red quality partners. - Impossible, they are only for sale. Not giving them out for free.

Daily Sign in Exchange Reward update. - To them this is a worthless update.

No plan to add new Alliance Battle Shop Reward and Partners.

No plan to extend New Daily Sign-in Reward beyond 1095 days.

Cannot reform ToT seperate league by reincarnation level instead of main character level and stuff ALL other people who reincarn fight in one single league.
Reincarnation Skills for main - Reference Ultimate Ninja - On halt from development.

Upgrade Trial Tower and make Tier 8 or 9 Hogu Available - On halt from development.

Update Black Market Items and Prices - On halt from development.

Add preset formation buttons for players to save and swap formation at ease. - On halt from development.

Daily Partner Adventure Event, gain items depends on partner quality and BP. - On halt from development.

Add lockable items, to prevent accidental deletion. - On halt from development.

For now, new stuff are slowly coming out, but it takes time. But what we can do now, is to focus on what we have.

The Good News:

Inherit option for Zanpakuto is coming, just dont know when.

[Correction] Evolution fragments can obtain through other means other than just burning off vits. Just to make evolution less pain in the butt.

$1 Top Up Amount instead of $5. - In discussion.

Shop Improvement - More items will be added.

RAWR

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-29 17:44:30 |Show all posts
Edited by DeEmEn at 2018-8-29 16:10

i was wondering will the one click mop up always be for shinigami agent cuz i was thinking what if ppl could have it perm for vip 6 and up and also the quick revive in guild war to be removed but thats just me just throwing ideas out there lol

how about in hogyoku once you use up all of the chances and you spend 50 coupons to get more how about it also increase your odds of getting ultimate hogyoku? the more chances you buy the higher the odds are

also could discount frenzy cost coupons aswell? im sorry im talking too much

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-29 18:24:21 |Show all posts
Soulbladedx replied at 2018-8-29 15:44
i was wondering will the one click mop up always be for shinigami agent cuz i was thinking what if p ...

I combined all your posts into 1. Hope you dont mind. All ideas are welcome.

1. What do you mean by 1 click mop up? why do you want vip6 and up perm have shinigami agent?
2. Quick revive wont be removed, same idea why they wont remove void revive button.
3. I am not sure if they can code that about hogyoku.
4. I dont think they will make Discount Frenzy cost coupons. It will be equivalent to make all other event coupon consumable.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-29 18:38:19 |Show all posts
Edited by Soulbladedx at 2018-8-29 18:44
DeEmEn replied at 2018-8-29 18:24
I combined all your posts into 1. Hope you dont mind. All ideas are welcome.

1. What do you mean  ...

well not everything from shinigami agent just the one click mop up and the reason for vip 6 cuz i feel like vip 6 is the most rewarding out of the rest and i feel like ppl will be more out to reach vip 6 and vip seems more achievable than vip 7 and how about being able to change the main's look aswell or being able to change your main into a quincy or arrancar etc

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-29 19:25:56 |Show all posts
1. more enhance armor wpn from 20 to 30 slowly raise it
2. hma shop put mod lvl card
3. add new sternritter soul, like hollow map soul
4. protect seiretei give more silver

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-29 22:48:02 |Show all posts
Add a new event... That involves a multi player fight... Where people can battle the enemy for infinite number of times for  limited time for few days in a week.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-30 01:15:52 |Show all posts
Soulbladedx replied at 2018-8-29 16:38
well not everything from shinigami agent just the one click mop up and the reason for vip 6 cuz i f ...

Haha, I don't think they are willing to change that lol.

There's a proposal from EU server that I just put in. Changing appearence of main character when they go through reincarnation. I hope that will satisfy you?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-30 01:20:07 |Show all posts
Edited by DeEmEn at 2018-8-29 23:24
ohmyvenus replied at 2018-8-29 17:25
1. more enhance armor wpn from 20 to 30 slowly raise it
2. hma shop put mod lvl card
3. add new ster ...

Good.

1. more enhance armor wpn from 20 to 30 slowly raise it - Good! [Check] what do you mean by slowly raise it tho?
2. hma shop put mod lvl card - You mean Assistant Mod Soul Exp Card?
3. add new sternritter soul, like hollow map soul - That will take a while LOL tbh, but [check].
4. protect seiretei give more silver - Will ask [Check].

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-30 01:21:49 |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2018-8-30 00:15

There's a proposal from EU server that I ...

ahhhhhhhhh the F that was i was waiting for lol, coz i love main hahaha, cant wait for this to happen, hope DEV will make this happen... Hmmmm bankai mode for main appearance + like SUpersaiyan Ki around the whole body of main nyahahha

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-30 01:23:43 |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2018-8-30 01:15

There's a proposal from EU server that I ...

yeah that would lvl 111 so far so would love to see it overall i tried thats all that matters

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-10 10:02 , Processed in 0.030052 second(s), 11 queries , Xcache On.