Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: DeEmEn

[Record] Bleach Online Improvement [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-8-30 22:35:18 |Show all posts
Tanfosh replied at 2018-8-30 20:24
why inherit zanpakuto isn't in the list.
a lot of players need that even you DeEmEn

Because I already put that one in last time.

Yeah, my ichimonji is far from max lol.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-30 22:48:58 |Show all posts
BlackMamba666 replied at 2018-8-30 16:36
1. Add voiceovers to characters and more background music.
2. Add more customization for the main ch ...

1. Add voiceovers to characters and more background music. -- Voiceovers to characters? damn that's gonna be expensive lol. Background music able to customize already added in the list last week.

2. Add more customization for the main character (this can be unique skills for example) and visual customization (skins, clothes, looks) -- There's a person proposed from Spanish server, saying different reincarnation gets different appearance. Would that be good enough?

3. Update the hueco mundo store (or up, add characters that can be hunted for coins hueco mundo in special war powers) -- already have something like that added.

4. add Fullbring power as an additional modifier for characters, either as a pact or reincarnation type, or it will be an additional modifier for stats like block breakout accuracy etc (since zampakto and hollow soul map are already present in the game) -- required too much coding which require A LOT of man power from the dev team to make that happen. So this is a no for now.

5. Update honor shop - someone already said it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-30 22:51:43 |Show all posts
XEagleR replied at 2018-8-30 18:01
We need a tournament of throne for ALL reincarned guys from lvl 100 to 150. it's so really unfair to ...

oh I know, I totally agree with you, I was hoping them to separate reincarnation level so everyone can have a chance. I will put that in.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-30 23:28:18 |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2018-8-30 22:51
oh I know, I totally agree with you, I was hoping them to separate reincarnation level so everyone ...

im screwed then im too weak but 2 of my acc is already red reincarnate main lol, anyway, how about inherit for main exclusive? and  also the main exclusive skills kinda worthless would be good if they change it to hit all enemy for PVP then it will have a use to upgrade main exclusive skills also

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-31 00:05:37 |Show all posts
sivern replied at 2018-8-30 21:28
im screwed then im too weak but 2 of my acc is already red reincarnate main lol, anyway, how about ...

I already put that inherit main stuff in. Screw main :x

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-31 00:13:38 |Show all posts
Edited by DemonFates at 2018-8-31 00:14
DeEmEn replied at 2018-8-30 22:48
1. Add voiceovers to characters and more background music. -- Voiceovers to characters? damn that' ...

pretty much all the request taken here are getting combinated with spanish servers request, which Saitama and I are trying to push the devs team, to make some changes into this game and trying to give all what players need/want as far as it's a reasonable petition...  There is still too much work to do ... but we are trying to give the best for all of you guys

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-31 00:56:48 |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2018-8-30 22:48
1. Add voiceovers to characters and more background music. -- Voiceovers to characters? damn that' ...

ehh they pay royalty?if not then so easy to put voiceovers to ea character :p

i think they can create bonus if players having orange partner like main partner bond with askin gave main partner bonus attack 200% kinda like thing

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-31 03:51:18 |Show all posts
Add in karakura town event character quality upgrade for old characters for some sort of not to greedy amount of gold, candy. So you could make relevant old characters which ppl only use for the bond. Quality upgrade max red you can transfer old weak gold/purple characters in the tavern and use the upgrade there. Make a possibility for more f2p combinations also for low tear donators to use old characters. No one is really gonna give 6k gold for some weak character. only f2p use tavern and when they get smart enough or patient enough they go for UBP.

Most servers are dead, after the merge my server was alive like 2 days. there should be weekly marge based on active population. Better we get one big server with competition than 100 small with 1 person who won't give you money because there is no one to beat him.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-31 04:00:13 |Show all posts
Edited by grimmjowpantera at 2018-8-31 03:15

I would personally like to see some of the older zans updated like Suzumebachi. I personally love the idea of her skill BUT the fury deduction is way too low for it to be put to actually use seeing adding just a few extra points of fury completely makes her useless. Some where Around the forums I made a post think it was the partner/zans idea thread but not sure about how to fix her a bit to make her useful for at least low VIP and f2p. If I can find my post I'll post it here for reference.

Edit: Found it lol. It was in the Fan made partners and zans thread. Just gonna post the link to the idea of my reimagine of Suzumebachi. Just scroll down a little is all lol. Do tell me if something like this is possible. http://forums.gogames.me/forum.p ... %2Bpartners&page=32

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-31 04:46:29 |Show all posts
grimmjowpantera replied at 2018-8-31 04:00
I would personally like to see some of the older zans updated like Suzumebachi. I personally love th ...

i remember before tht Suzumebachi deduct fury every round, now it only deduct 1 time...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-14 08:33 , Processed in 0.027075 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.