Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: DeEmEn

[Record] Bleach Online Improvement [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-8-30 14:57:00 |Show all posts
alicantibet replied at 2018-8-30 12:02
Says a guy who dont play for fun. Go away.

I do play for fun lol!

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-30 15:02:46 |Show all posts
ahmedblack replied at 2018-8-30 12:34
1.Changing the main appearance and states.
2.Making one click mop-up in COM available for all player ...

1. I already got that one in the previous list.
2. damn you lazy bastards lol
3. f2p section is in ToT, the first 3 slots.
4. increase the chance of getting higher tier hogyoku? you got red hogyoku fragments tho.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-30 15:11:38 |Show all posts
alicantibet replied at 2018-8-30 14:39
Did you know that MAGES. got 159 level .i think.

yeh saw that indeed, aquite the achievement indeed, well it's gonna be a long road for me, hopefully cuz when u reach lvl159 idk what it is left to achieve

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-30 15:12:45 |Show all posts
DeEmEn replied at 2018-8-30 14:56
yeah I have to write them in Chinese and if you have a video in Chinese that would help too lol!

holy shiit lol; damn man, they really make u work ur brain out,

no chineese vidz around here sorry

gn

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-30 15:15:10 |Show all posts
1. Guild 1 click donate.
2. New zanp Gin's Kamishini no Yari or Tousen's one. We have Gegetsuburi but not this ones..(for materialization see attach)
3. Arrancars in game are so underrated, even stark or swp ulquiorra have weak stats..it's a shame.
4. Forge to max (Equip/Accessories). (For vip something)
5.Also said earlier in the post. Upgrade event partners to red (Maybe with some gold cost)
6. Alliance battle (maybe only in my srv) sucks. Can add a mob/boss with points given for Guild and rewards.
7. Talk about rewards..all rewards for achievemnts even legendary ones sucks.. Except maybe titles but right now U win first place in CBS and get 15 silver packs achievements, 15 coupons is disrespectful..
8. Shop ( with spirit stones/vip packs) We have 5 tabs just for spirit stones & namechange/clan change. 5 Tabs that can be only 1 tab organized better and add some other things there. (Can be literally everything little u can buy with gold lets say hogu enchant/ gold-purple enchant for weapons.etc
9. It's 2018, soon 2019 and i'm seriously saying this game interface reminds me of 2007 rpgs ) so why not invest in a new interface and attract players? Basically is an investment who is worth like 1 month profit.
10. There are a lot of bugs when you can't even read what are the requirements in Conquest of Might and so on. ( I have 24" and it's looking like i'm playing on the phone) this one disrespectful too, you gotta guess what is the req.
Can't think of anything else right now but there are a lot of improvements in and about game. They are game develop anyway they have ideas, but money keeps coming and you don't care..is normal. But games are about players and if big companies like Valve can change games for players they have no excuse but comfort.

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-30 15:15:22 |Show all posts
adnane.bek replied at 2018-8-30 13:12
holy shiit lol; damn man, they really make u work ur brain out,

no chineese vidz around here sor ...

yeah they did. gn.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-30 18:36:13 |Show all posts
1. Add voiceovers to characters and more background music.
2. Add more customization for the main character (this can be unique skills for example) and visual customization (skins, clothes, looks)
3. Update the hueco mundo store (or up, add characters that can be hunted for coins hueco mundo in special war powers)
4. add Fullbring power as an additional modifier for characters, either as a pact or reincarnation type, or it will be an additional modifier for stats like block breakout accuracy etc (since zampakto and hollow soul map are already present in the game)
5. Update honor shop

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-30 20:01:28 |Show all posts
We need a tournament of throne for ALL reincarned guys from lvl 100 to 150. it's so really unfair to don't have the possibility to get rewads from this event.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-30 22:24:34 |Show all posts
why inherit zanpakuto isn't in the list.
a lot of players need that even you DeEmEn

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-30 22:33:21 |Show all posts
EdmondGzv replied at 2018-8-30 13:15
1. Guild 1 click donate.
2. New zanp Gin's Kamishini no Yari or Tousen's one. We have Gegetsuburi bu ...

1. Guild 1 click donate. -- what? are you that lazy to type in number? lol
2. New zanp Gin's Kamishini no Yari or Tousen's one. We have Gegetsuburi but not this ones..(for materialization see attach) -- I will put it up when they are ready for new zanpakuto.
3. Arrancars in game are so underrated, even stark or swp ulquiorra have weak stats..it's a shame. -- I know, expect something new in the future.
4. Forge to max (Equip/Accessories). (For vip something) -- Care to explain this more clearly?
5.Also said earlier in the post. Upgrade event partners to red (Maybe with some gold cost) -- Already proposed, they marked that down already.
6. Alliance battle (maybe only in my srv) sucks. Can add a mob/boss with points given for Guild and rewards. -- they were challenging when you are new lol.
7. Talk about rewards..all rewards for achievemnts even legendary ones sucks.. Except maybe titles but right now U win first place in CBS and get 15 silver packs achievements, 15 coupons is disrespectful.. -- Yes, those achievement reward sucks, but everyone gets the same stuff when they were new. If you get something better now, it's kinda not fair.
8. Shop ( with spirit stones/vip packs) We have 5 tabs just for spirit stones & namechange/clan change. 5 Tabs that can be only 1 tab organized better and add some other things there. (Can be literally everything little u can buy with gold lets say hogu enchant/ gold-purple enchant for weapons.etc  -- Check
9. It's 2018, soon 2019 and i'm seriously saying this game interface reminds me of 2007 rpgs ) so why not invest in a new interface and attract players? Basically is an investment who is worth like 1 month profit. - This game, to them is getting old, adding new features in is still possible, asking them to make new interface? lol, it might happen in our dream.
10. There are a lot of bugs when you can't even read what are the requirements in Conquest of Might and so on. ( I have 24" and it's looking like i'm playing on the phone) this one disrespectful too, you gotta guess what is the req. - I know sometimes they need to make the font smaller if they dont have enough space. Please provide me of screenshots where you see the area that need to improve on. Thanks.
Can't think of anything else right now but there are a lot of improvements in and about game. They are game develop anyway they have ideas, but money keeps coming and you don't care..is normal. But games are about players and if big companies like Valve can change games for players they have no excuse but comfort.

RAWR

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-14 03:12 , Processed in 0.027349 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.