Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: jackthehorn

F2P Finally Rank 1- A battle of enjoyment lol [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-12-5 17:52:20 |Show all posts
jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-3 05:01
Nice account and yes i will happy to check it out but i will only be able to play after FEb or 1st ...

dont worry for ryoka i can even do it sometimes to help and also a little tip about it : till wave 50ish u can remove zanp and set some autoclick to end the battle and aizen 1 shot ryoka so it's pretty fast and easy ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-5 17:54:17 |Show all posts
pockmeryn replied at 2018-12-3 15:47
wait another top f2p quitting? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

well i'm trying to find a pilot so i dont have to quit. i miss time and too many daylies to do and it's boring but if i can find someone i will not b far and at least i want to see my muken reach lvl 100 exclusive

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-6 03:57:06 |Show all posts
chottosukebe replied at 2018-12-5 23:52
dont worry for ryoka i can even do it sometimes to help and also a little tip about it : till wave ...

Yeah thats what i have been doing for this one. it easily done till wave 53 but that point is reached in 8-10 mins so the remaining 20 mins is just refreshing which is....

Also i did came to check the account but couldnt do it as you were not online. Had a chat with deadpool and some other guys. Hope they forwarded the msg.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-6 08:35:45 |Show all posts
jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-6 03:57
Yeah thats what i have been doing for this one. it easily done till wave 53 but that point is reac ...

yes deadpool told me and he was pissed he said he is no postman XD
i'm usually online for ryoka time or aroud evil spirit if i don't work so u can check me around that time

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-6 09:00:47 |Show all posts
chottosukebe replied at 2018-12-6 14:35
yes deadpool told me and he was pissed he said he is no postman XD
i'm usually online for ryoka t ...

Well when he talked he seemed nice and ready to forward the msg.
Guess he is pissed because you are leaving.

I did came at around ES time 12:24 didnt see you.
Will come around tomorrow ok.

Use magic Report

Post time 6 Day Before |Show all posts
Bro I think I will need your help during May - August but how do I contact u then

Use magic Report

CoinCard replied at 2018-12-8 20:15
Bro I think I will need your help during May - August but how do I contact u then

Wait who are you? Sorry if i missed you comment to check account.
And till march you can contact me here after that thepoke007 is where i am going if i dont get this account for extended play.

Use magic Report

jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-8 15:09
Wait who are you? Sorry if i missed you comment to check account.
And till march you can contact m ...

Oh sorry I am relatively new to this forum but from May - August I don't think I can attend daily events or so. I am a VIP 6 so don't worry about having to reload the page again and again

Use magic Report

Edited by jackthehorn at 2018-12-9 05:01
CoinCard replied at 2018-12-9 01:18
Oh sorry I am relatively new to this forum but from May - August I don't think I can attend daily  ...

LOL not refreshing thats a big hassle that dont have to worry about ok tell me server and name i will check it out today. But let me be honest if i get this current one to play further i will play this first. Here is alot more fun to poke and some easily incited people to have battle with.

Use magic Report

Post time 5 Day Before |Show all posts
jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-8 22:59
LOL not refreshing thats a big hassle that dont have to worry about ok tell me server and name i wi ...

Im CoinCard from US 515. Also my server is full of kind and friendly people so I dont think there is a problem with it lol.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2018-12-14 02:15 , Processed in 0.027274 second(s), 8 queries , Xcache On.