Bleach Online Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: jackthehorn

F2P Finally Rank 1- A battle of enjoyment lol [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-12-9 02:10:27 |Show all posts
CoinCard replied at 2018-12-9 07:37
Im CoinCard from US 515. Also my server is full of kind and friendly people so I dont think there  ...

oh nice, kind and friendly is very good but does it have a healthy rival for competition just for you.
Hmm let me explain:
See it was kind of getting boring after a few months of playing after i was given the account (current one vip 0). Most of it was to blame on refreshing the page and monotonous routine like a job.

So i told the Owner my concerns and then she told me if you want to make it fun just break the peace deal that she made with the VIP. (Deal- She wont challenge in arena, seretie and battle even if there is a chance of winning. In turn they will never stop the growth of her character by any means or simply put picking on weak.)
So if i can handle the pressure of being hammered over and over i was oked to go ahead. And i did but now its so much fun to poke him and fight for rank 1 that the boring game is now actually fun for me. Although being a 24x365 slave is hindering the exp growth and not getting a place in seretie so no water to sell for silver but its fun to resist and succeed and challenge.
Its like having a pet MONSTER you control via puppetry of making him do things your way. I am making him use his stored resources to dump into reaitsu( i caught up to him) and using his gold for agility stones.
Whats more fun is still i am catching up to him so he is pissed.
He can only win by chance now if his SDT's freeze remains intact even after hitting by hiki. (bug i think)

Now do you have your own rival to compete with. Well a healthy one would be nice not like this one though. But if you do i would jump with excitement.
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-30 07:56:21 |Show all posts
Okayyy so made him to spend 30K+ gold before year end just as i predicted but now the problem is i cannot poke him further. Because of kugo defense is thru the roof so i guess this is it for the F2P account to reach. He gained back rank 1 thru 40K GOLD of KUGO. hehe

Still i win sometimes when he attacks hehe
http://bleachjf.gametrees.com/fi ... ;t=1&lang=en_US

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-30 07:58:10 |Show all posts
Oh anybody know what to do against this or how do make him spend more or how to win now, do help by replying. i still got 2 more months of play.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-30 10:30:21 |Show all posts
u're a gogames public relation

they should hire u to boost spending specially in older server lolololol

anywayt it was a good run, ofc no f2p would win against a full team orange specially those last ones;

u still can farm for tsukishima though maybe

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-30 12:25:54 |Show all posts
adnane.bek replied at 2018-12-30 16:30

Well i am sure there are many people who would love to spend just out of spite.

BTW Tutski is too far away and it wont work, already worked out that theory.
Since Kugo's mod has control upon attack 2 enemies tutski wont work anymore.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-30 12:45:55 |Show all posts
adnane.bek replied at 2018-12-30 16:30

oh i just found out that i won lol and you just talked about public relations

We will be giving out 3 prizes ranked by 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 10 other participating rewards.

First Place will get 1000 GOLD TOP UP CARD x 2
Second Place will get 500 GOLD TOP UP CARD x 2
Third Place will get 200 GOLD TOP UP CARD x 2
Forth Place will get 200 GOLD TOP UP CARD x 2
Fifth Place will get 200 GOLD TOP UP CARD x 2
6-15th Place will get Exclusive Fragments x 150 for Participation Reward

So what do i do when it comes in mail or in bag i guess? Do i wait for her to come back or spend myself (i dont know where though)?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-30 14:05:58 |Show all posts
jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-30 12:45
oh i just found out that i won lol and you just talked about public relations

We will be givi ...

well first gratz mate u got picked,

regarding the top up cards if i recall well the best way is to use them when bankai power is around normally it used to trigger the event also and if ur server is active u'll get the final bonus;

as for opening them or wait me perso id say open it u earn it since all these months; however i hope they did fix the bugs some peeps couldnt retrieve them from mail, and yeh u receve cards inmail ofc

and regarding top ups indeed peeps will top up no matter what well some competition helps too

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-30 14:51:34 |Show all posts
adnane.bek replied at 2018-12-30 20:05
well first gratz mate u got picked,

regarding the top up cards if i recall well the best way is  ...

Thank you
Well i havent received the mail or in the bag directly so will wait.

So bankai power, hmm what if my server cant get those 30 zan in time then what is the best event to open it?
a guide for events would be nice but on forum and on wiki its only about what you can get from events not which is the best or good one. There should be a page like that for noobs (like me)

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-30 15:26:26 |Show all posts
jackthehorn replied at 2018-12-30 14:51
Thank you
Well i havent received the mail or in the bag directly so will wait.

lol well on the vip part u may be a noob, however the rest pvp wise u an expert

well for starter tue good news is baka power is now 15 zans or ur server is getting screwed; all of us got our zans requirements lowered by half;

if ur server is still incapable of making it (such as mine for example ) ; best alternative is ultimate charge but this one u have to score rank 1 thus u gotta save more of these but before that ask if these top up cards do trigger that event, better ask a mod or admin; imma check on that with luck

just remmber if active server best way to farm gold cheap is baka power; if dead server wait last day ultimate charge and see if u can score rank 1

baka power gives 1k lets say of gold as bonus;

ult charge if rank 1 u get another 100% rebate on the gold u top up + some nice reward ie lvl12 hogu and stuff

those are the main events i used to farm gold with

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-30 16:44:31 |Show all posts
adnane.bek replied at 2018-12-30 21:26
lol well on the vip part u may be a noob, however the rest pvp wise u an expert

well for starte ...

lol pvp wise in this game i am still getting some hand of it. Like i didnot knew about sockets price hike with lvl as when i got all partners were fully socketed. If i had to bring from ground up then yes i would be an expert.

Then i saw old photo in forum search i guess. Half meaning??
On the wiki as you can see its 50 zan http://bleach-online-user.wikia.com/wiki/Bankai_Power
Can you give details if you know of current update?

Also will ask about that ultimate charge triggering what? meaning it wont count the top up is that what you mean?

Somehow this all depends on the mail reward still waiting on that. And now i know some people are waiting for the reward too. So i guess its delayed or sorting out the bugs?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|GoGames.me

GMT-5, 2019-6-18 19:53 , Processed in 0.028163 second(s), 8 queries , Xcache On.